Instead Of Posting Many Boring Threads

Jockstar

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ok I'll start the ball rolling.

I caught my very beautiful Thai girlfriend taking a pee standing up.Do Thai girls normally do this? Your help would be appreciated as I find this behaviour very strange.

regards

Confused

That's not very Trollish........................many farangs have caught their beautiful Thai girls peeing standing up...........all part of the learning curve

Is it possible for a girl to Pee while standing? :o

I caught my very beautiful Thai girlfriend taking a pee standing up.Do Thai girls normally do this? Your help would be appreciated as I find this behaviour very strange.

regards

Confused

That's not very Trollish........................many farangs have caught their beautiful Thai girls peeing standing up...........all part of the learning curve

wonder if he's talking abiout his katoey :o

seen many of them peeing standing up :D

Were you laying underneath them at the time?

regards

Confused

wonder if he's talking abiout his katoey :o

seen many of them peeing standing up :D

Were you laying underneath them at the time?

are you now talking about yellow shower :D

My gf isn't like that...

But when I recently borrowed her mobile and incidentally pressed the 'redial', a Thai bloke answered. On inspection, it transpired it is her cousin's phone no., so nothing to worry about. I knew already she spends a lot of time with her cousin when I am not here, and I even gave her B 20.000 when all her cousin's belongings were washed away during the Tsunami. But I was under the impression her cousin is a woman.

Now, I don't want to sound overly concerned, but after all the stories I read about in TV, I wonder if anyone is familiar with Thai culture to give me some advice? Can I trust her or do I have reason to be concerned?

My gf isn't like that...

But when I recently borrowed her mobile and incidentally pressed the 'redial', a Thai bloke answered. On inspection, it transpired it is her cousin's phone no., so nothing to worry about. I knew already she spends a lot of time with her cousin when I am not here, and I even gave her B 20.000 when all her cousin's belongings were washed away during the Tsunami. But I was under the impression her cousin is a woman.

Now, I don't want to sound overly concerned, but after all the stories I read about in TV, I wonder if anyone is familiar with Thai culture to give me some advice? Can I trust her or do I have reason to be concerned?

No worries at all. Trust her with everything. After all that ฿20,000 came in handy :o:D

Bout time for some teacher trolling here:

"I heer dat u don need ta be no educated man to get de teaching job in bancok. Now im styaing on cow san road and i wonder could i get a teachin job wit no degree or whatever i tink dere is place to get degree down the street here."

"Evidence suggests that all TEFL certificate institutions are actually pyramid-scheme personality cults in which people in higher 'levels' drink the blood of their initiates, preferably while a human sacrifice takes place."

"Eeeewwww, Martha, I met someone in the lobby the other day who told me he could only afford the GERMAN Rieslings... and I thought to myself, dear God, there goes the neighborhood- it must be a teacher!"

"Steven"

<troll-mode>

My g/f says she doesn't want me to learn Thai. She says "farang sound ding dong speak Thai". Is this common with all Thai girls? Why would she not want me to learn?

</troll-mode>

Because when she speaks on the phone to her family and friends while you're in the vicinity, she doesn't want you to understand when she's calling you a tight c*nt! :o

Bout time for some teacher trolling here:

"I heer dat u don need ta be no educated man to get de teaching job in bancok.  Now im styaing on cow san road and i wonder could i get a teachin job wit no degree or whatever i tink dere is place to get degree down the street here."

"Evidence suggests that all TEFL certificate institutions are actually pyramid-scheme personality cults in which people in higher 'levels' drink the blood of their initiates, preferably while a human sacrifice takes place."

"Eeeewwww, Martha, I met someone in the lobby the other day who told me he could only afford the GERMAN Rieslings... and I thought to myself, dear God, there goes the neighborhood- it must be a teacher!"

"Steven"

Don't be silly........our 'English' teachers here in Surin include an Australian,a South African,a Canadian,a Belgian and worse of all a Scotsman :o

'My friend' has this problem... Well, he's built like a 'horse' (if you know what I mean  :D   ) Well, not so 'big' has a horse, but BIG. He finds that Thai women are too small in 'that' department.  (|) <--- no smiley for that one. He does not like falang women. What can he do?

All asweres will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rav.

Oh, by the way... this is not a troll thingy.  :o

Honest!  @_@  <--- straight face.

i have the same problem, for me though, with the thai ladies, the smaller the better.