Bobby Morse's Interview Photo In Thai Paper

thaieyes

13th March

Front page of a few Northern Thailand newspapers showed Bobby Morse at the police station. This is a section of one of the newspapers.

post-79308-1237420193_thumb.jpg

I still wonder why the English language Thai Newspapers haven’t printed this story.

Mr Morse and a Thai man were arrested and charged on a number of child abuse charges. Research on the internet and local people tell me that Bobby Morse is well known in Northern Thailand and Myanmar, particularly Yangon for his continuous work with the Church of Christ, various orphanages and youth training centres.

One worrying thing that has been conveyed to me is that these guys are out on bail, possibly back to their alleged crimes.

Despite the fame or good deeds that someone may attain or do in life, all alleged child abusers should be locked up once arrested and charged. No bail, zero tolerance. People like this leave the country. Just hope the police confiscated Morse’s passport. He would most certainly have one if he travels so frequently to countries like Myanmar and China and other global destinations. Watch out that he doesn’t get on a flight to somewhere.

The abuse of children in Thailand is illegal. It is reprehensible no matter who the perpetrator is.

No excuses, ever, ever. Lock up all child abusers and throw away the key.

Thai Eyes

In accordance with ThaiVisa's policy on subjects like this, this topic is closed.

If anyone has any further legitimate news on this topic, please PM any online moderator who can re-open the thread and add in the latest news update before re-closing the topic.

/Closed.