Baby Scan

Forkinhades

the misses is 3 months pregnant, and we want to go and get a scan, wheres is the best place in Pattaya? Bangkok Pattaya springs to mind, but they always seem to charge to much, and give extra diagnosis that we dont need.

thanks

Banglamung Hospital. Never been for a scan but been for other things, its very reasonable.

The only problem is that you have to wait quite some time to be seen.

Saves paying ridiculous prices at the other hospitals though.

I need to go for a test soon, and this certain test is 1.800 bt at Bangkok Pattaya - The same test is 300 bt at Banglamung.

Good luck and hope all is well with the baby.

the misses is 3 months pregnant, and we want to go and get a scan, wheres is the best place in Pattaya? Bangkok Pattaya springs to mind, but they always seem to charge to much, and give extra diagnosis that we dont need.

thanks

You ask for the best place, in my opinion BkkPtt Hos. is the best place for this sort of things, they have a woman's centre there with 4 or 5 doctors specializing in woman's "stuff".

My misses is pregnant too, and we been checking & asking questions around and giving birth to our child will cost app. 40.000 bath on the 2 best hospitals in town including above mention one.

This is none of my business but why do you want to save money on such an important thing as having a baby, I will not for sure, and we now atend BkkPatt hospital regarding the pregnancy.

Banglamung is a public hospital so don't expect the staff to speak good English as they are trained in country whereas the private ones staff (esp. the doctors) are often trained in USA,UK & Aus and the likes.

Good luck with the baby.

thanks

You ask for the best place, in my opinion BkkPtt Hos. is the best place for this sort of things, they have a woman's centre there with 4 or 5 doctors specializing in woman's "stuff".

My misses is pregnant too, and we been checking & asking questions around and giving birth to our child will cost app. 40.000 bath on the 2 best hospitals in town including above mention one.

This is none of my business but why do you want to save money on such an important thing as having a baby, I will not for sure, and we now atend BkkPatt hospital regarding the pregnancy.

Banglamung is a public hospital so don't expect the staff to speak good English as they are trained in country whereas the private ones staff (esp. the doctors) are often trained in USA,UK & Aus and the likes.

Good luck with the baby.

BPH cost 39900 baht for C-section 5 weeks ago got looked after well room has a sofa that they made up a bed for me at night the only extras that I had to pay for as far as the baby was concerned was for my food and drink they had a little class to show you how to look after and bath baby, clothes to leave the hospital and a lot of free goodies including food I was satisfied with what I got for my money

Pattaya Memorial is another option. They are perhaps surprisingly competent , maybe depending on the department though. We don't know the financial situation of the OP, so that may be a factor...

Edited by kicking