Inventions

fred2007

tuk-tuk!

The Ministry of Industry held a contest to find a name and logo for the new vehicle. The name “Chai-Yo Thai Tricycle Car” and the logo of a wheel in tri-color white, red, and blue, were adopted, signifying the Thai invention.

thailand.prd.go.th/ebook_bak/story.php?idmag=21&idstory=152

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think they would get a patent but I haven't seen coconut ice cream (yummy) on bread before.

What they should invent is bigger scoops for the ice cream sellers,it takes about 12 scoops to fill a thimble.

Mistresserika, they certainly weren't dished out in little scoops.

tuk-tuk!

The Ministry of Industry held a contest to find a name and logo for the new vehicle. The name "Chai-Yo Thai Tricycle Car" and the logo of a wheel in tri-color white, red, and blue, were adopted, signifying the Thai invention.

So they are invented in Thailand ? Try Italy the had them for decades I can't recall the name

for them.

tuk-tuk!

The Ministry of Industry held a contest to find a name and logo for the new vehicle. The name "Chai-Yo Thai Tricycle Car" and the logo of a wheel in tri-color white, red, and blue, were adopted, signifying the Thai invention.

So they are invented in Thailand ? Try Italy the had them for decades I can't recall the name

for them.

Nah, this is a 3-wheeler car based on the motorized rickshaw concept :o

tuk-tuk!

for them.

Nah, this is a 3-wheeler car based on the motorized rickshaw concept :o

And a tuck-tuck is ? Based on what? Check out the pic from Vietnam

Red Bull was invented by an Austrian who worked for Unilever. So not much Japanese is it?

check your facts.

its based on a japanese energy drink (lipovitan) that was copied by the thais (krating daeng) and then adapted by the austrian for european tastes (red bull)

Those are precisely the facts.

Red Bull was invented by an Austrian. The previous drinks were not the same. EOS

YAKALT - you all forgot YAKALT:

Avalible from Walmart in the USA (and other good neighbourhood shops), and Tesco's and M&S in the UK (and other good neighbourhood shops), and Carrefour in France, and ....... on and on I could go.

It is one Thai consumer brandname well established on the Western supermarket & shop shelves.

Which was rather sadly invented by a Japanese scientist.

... dam_n, you are indeed correct: always thought the stuff was Thai - how sad.

Oh well - I give up then.

er ........ how about corruption and bent coppers - Thailand surely has to rank pretty high on that list(?)

At last.......

Ghost / devil repeller

Get rid of ghost from your house

Haunted house, ghost hunting

Trisaksri ©

Ghost repellent

You or someone may have experience with ghost or devil after bought new second hand house from the former owner. Some houses may have bad spirit inside which will interfere your daily life unhappy and frighten your children. Finally many of you leave away the house and find a new home. We have a solution for you, "Trisaksri Ghost Repeller". Just place this device in side your house and switch ON. All ghost and devil will leave away your home and won't come back again. Now who run away, You or ghost ? Save money in finding a new home.

..........a Thai invention :o

http://www.boondee.net/ghost-repeller/index.html

Edited by mahtin