Motorbike Rental

mrb80

hi guys just a looking for a little help

im staying in pattaya for the next 4 -6 weeks and looking to rent a moped does anyone now the best place and cheapest price, last time i came i paid 150baht a day for a month and have been told i should be able to get on for about 2000 -3000baht a month any one know of anywhere?

cheers guys

• 4 months later...

Continuing the existing motorbike discussion.

I would like to get off a BKK bus in Pattaya and immediately rent a small motorbike for a weekend. Since I do not know Pattaya well, what is the best way of doing it? Where can find a rental place nearby? Is it possible to reserve a bike ahead of time and have them bring it to the bus station?

Thank you, in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

No replies. ok ok, I get it. There are no motorbike rental places around main bus terminal.

Plan B:

I get off a bus and jump on a bahtbus that all the locals use. How far do I stay on the bahtbus till I see a decent motorbike rental place?

Thanks again

One I have used in the past is AUM rentals, they rent out of a restaurant on Soi Boukhow near Soi 11 (Honey) on the side closer to 3rd Road. They have near new shiny Yamaha Nouvo automatic scooters for 3000 baht a month, I got second month for 2500 baht. 1000 baht damage deposit and no hassles on return. They usually have 1 or 2 outside for display.

No replies. ok ok, I get it. There are no motorbike rental places around main bus terminal.

Plan B:

I get off a bus and jump on a bahtbus that all the locals use. How far do I stay on the bahtbus till I see a decent motorbike rental place?

Thanks again

Get Bhtbus to Soi 6 ,, look for Jack Tar Bar about 1/3 way up from beach road on Right Hand side , opposite Red Point Bar and ask for Alan or Bruce , Afternoon best time to see them ,

Plan B:

Thanks again

No1 priority after getting of the bus is to rent a motorbike rather than get somewhere to stay......uhm!

:)

• 3 months later...
One I have used in the past is AUM rentals, they rent out of a restaurant on Soi Boukhow near Soi 11 (Honey) on the side closer to 3rd Road. They have near new shiny Yamaha Nouvo automatic scooters for 3000 baht a month, I got second month for 2500 baht. 1000 baht damage deposit and no hassles on return. They usually have 1 or 2 outside for display.

Is it good to get motorbike insurance for property damage when renting? And does health insurance usually cover injuries?