English Speaking Dentist In Bangkok

2008bangkok

I use one up by Lad prao that's not expensive (can't find the business card at the moment so I'll post later). Friends of mine swear by a dentist that'll give you a massage, the Bangkok Dental Spa. They've been flying into BKK for years to visit her.

The Bangkok Guide has a list of English speaking dentists but I believe they are mostly in the Suk area.

I see the dentists at Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital Soi 49. No problems there finding an English speaking dentist.

I have some friends that have used Thantakit Dental Clinic in All Seasons Place, Wireless Road. The dentists there speak English also.

I use Thantakit as well but I use their office at Asoke and Petchaburi.

Everyone speaks english, are pretty and smells nice.

They have some fancy equipment so you dont get that nasty burnt enamel smell. Everything smells fresh and jasminy.....or maybe that was the dentist.

hi i have this lump thing in my cheeks after havin top right back teethremoved about 4/5 months ago any body had anything similar or know of a very good english speakin dentist i could go and see in Bangkok

I have seen probably over 20 different dentists in BKK and every single one spoke good English.

That (dentists' English speaking ability) should not worry you, proceed to the next stage - what you need done and what is the most convenient place.

People recommend different places - I can recommend one : BIDC.

All famous hospitals have good dentists as well (Bumrungrad, Samitivej, BKK x Hospital).

I'm glad to see in this thread about dentists something different than many of the forum threads on the same topic: people here seem to be focusing on quality dental care, rather than cheap dental care.

In early January here in the States I went to my dentist for a checkup, not realizing that I would be leaving for retirement in Thailand as quickly as I am (in early May). I happened to mention to her that this would be one of my last visits, and explained that sometime in the summer I expected to move to Thailand permanently.

Now, I realize part of this was to protect her own bottom line, but she said, "Oh, I have heard horror stories from patients who have had dental work in Thailand." After she wound down I said, "Well, I think that's because so many people who go there look for cheap dental care, rather than looking for a quality dentist. At least that's what I have found in the online forum I subscribe to."

So bravo to those who are seeking a really good dentist! I'm enjoying the chat!

Dental Design Clinic, 02 261 9119-20, Dr. Pongkarn. Excellent English, very bright, very careful, motivated by service to others, this young lady is nangfah (an angel). Eg, saved me discomfort and expense by vetoing prescribed treatments from another dental office, and time has proven her right.

Try Silom Dental, great set up, wide variety of services, most of the dentists have done there masters in the USA or Europe so they all speak English.

I go there also. Walking distance from the Skytrain so it's easy to get to. I just noticed my main dentist (out of 3 or who have treated me) has among the least certificates or memberships. But he's excellent.

Although they're not at the cheap end of the spectrum for Thailand, I saved enough on 2 porcelain veneers to more than pay for a plane ticket and hotel. For just a checkup and cleaning it's very inexpensive.

http://www.silomdental.com/

I maybe wrong but dont all Medical Professionals speak English. Due to most of the Med Texts being in English. Correct me if I am wrong but this is what I had heard.

Hard to believe the Chinese havent copied everything into there language but......

I maybe wrong but dont all Medical Professionals speak English. Due to most of the Med Texts being in English. Correct me if I am wrong but this is what I had heard.

Hard to believe the Chinese havent copied everything into there language but......

My closest Thai friend has both Bachelors and Masters degrees from Chulalongkorn University. He speaks English well. As he was studying for his Masters, it happened to be in a field related to my own. Yes, the texts were in English, and he struggled with them constantly, often needing extensive translation.

hi i have this lump thing in my cheeks after havin top right back teethremoved about 4/5 months ago any body had anything similar or know of a very good english speakin dentist i could go and see in Bangkok

Most good hospitals (BCH, Silom, BNH, Covent, Bumrungrad, St Louis Sathorn) have English-speaking dentists. I must say I have been very impressed with Thai dentists. I've been twice in the last 4 years and not one has claimed my teeth need any work - in the UK they were always filling them to make money. They do good cleaning work and are very cheap - a great service overall. Well done Thailand.