Laos Visa Trip

My 90 days are up [28th march] on my immg O visa. i normaly do a run to cambodia,but have to go to nong kkai to do a triathlon 28th..[friendship bridge],can i do as we do in cambodia in and out.or do i have to stay 2 days or go to veintenne for the day. i will only be there fri, sat,sunday, leave monday.

or is it best just to do a visa run 25th to cambodia.

thanks in advance

cat

My 90 days are up [28th march] on my immg O visa. i normaly do a run to cambodia,but have to go to nong kkai to do a triathlon 28th..[friendship bridge],can i do as we do in cambodia in and out.or do i have to stay 2 days or go to veintenne for the day. i will only be there fri, sat,sunday, leave monday.

or is it best just to do a visa run 25th to cambodia.

thanks in advance

cat

Cat

You do not have to go all the way into Vientiane. Just show up on the Lao side, pay your $35, or about baht 1,500, get a Lao Visa On Arrival, stamp INTO Laos, walk around the building, stamp out of Laos, back to the Thai side, stamp in for another 30 days.

Don't know how they handle both Thai and Lao immigrations for a "bridge run" so better ask around for that.

FYI, I forget how Thai immigrations handles the "admitted to 28 March 2009" date, I always departed a day or two prior. You might ask at immigration if you're going to be there on Friday the 27th. Even do your border run on Friday just to be sure.

Mac

Unclear what your have or want. If you need a new visa you have to apply at Consulate - a two workday process. If you have a valid multi entry visa you cross border, get stamp for other country and are free to return for a new 90 day entry. If you are without visa and just want a visa exempt entry you do the same for a 15 day stay (not 30 days anymore on a land crossing).

A crossing/return does not require you stay in other country any set time (although other country might try to scam a "fee" if they know you are just returning).

Unclear what your have or want. If you need a new visa you have to apply at Consulate - a two workday process. If you have a valid multi entry visa you cross border, get stamp for other country and are free to return for a new 90 day entry. If you are without visa and just want a visa exempt entry you do the same for a 15 day stay (not 30 days anymore on a land crossing).

A crossing/return does not require you stay in other country any set time (although other country might try to scam a "fee" if they know you are just returning).

I have a valid non immg O ,multi entry, i wanted to know if i could do as i do on the cambobian visa run ,cross ove the bridge get stamped and come back same day and get another 90 days.you answered that for me as a yes.. i have a multi enrty.O.thanks lopburi.

I went to had lek near trat last trip there they hit you for 200/300 exta same day cossing.i have been 3 times and got me 3 times.its nothing if you stay