Thai Man Breaks Penis Is Heavy Morning Erection

george

It's a snap! Busted boner puts owner in sick bay

The doctor decided to transfer me to Vachira Phuket Hospital for further treatment as my penis was still very swollen – about four times as big as usual. The doctor gave me more anti-inflammatory drugs, but said that if it didn't get better he woulf have to operate to remove the blood trapped in it," he said.

I'll have some of that, but no pain please :D

From what your gf says, you are in need of it. :) Just pulling your plonker or rather bending it in half :D On a serious note, there does seem to be a variety of explanations for this unfortunate situation - a real bone of contention. :D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What sort of nut is that Thai guy?

If he's got a pimple on his leg, is he going to grab a knife and slash it out?

if his nose is stuffed up, is he going to grab a bottle scrubber and jam it up there?

Hate to think what he'd do if he was constipated.

Keep that guy away from kids, for Bob's sake.

I think that he may be part of the team that will be in charge of Thailand's nuclear power station building. Good to know that we are in 'safe hands' :)

A man is in a hotel lobby. He wants to ask the clerk a question.

As he turns to go to the front desk, he accidentally bumps into a woman

beside him and as he does, his elbow goes into her breast. They

are both quite startled.

The man turns to her and says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as

your breast, I know you'll forgive me."

She replies, "If your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 436."

He was definetly up to something naughty.

A friend of mine back in the UK snapped his 'bango-string' whilst giving his mrs one up the Glitter. He went to the doctor who asked him if it happened during sex with his partner. His response was 'Do you think I'd do THAT to myself???'

This line caught my eye, "he had grabbed his penis around the mid-section with both hands and bent it violently. This normally did the trick and he had successfully used the strategy since childhood,"

If it took two hands to grab it even during childhood...................

Apparently not your average Thai.

It may be big but it certainly ain't clever :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

The story may sound funny, but penile fractures, while somewhat uncommon, do happen with some regularity. It isn't really a "fracture" as such, but a rupture of one of the chambers of the penis that normally fills with blood during an erection. Previously, the standard medial advice was to treat with cold compresses, anti-inflammatories, and so on, but this didn't always work out so well for various reasons, and so no the condition is now usually treated as a medical emergency with immediate surgery recommended. Google "penile fracture" and look at the pictures; then read the articles.

Anyway, it sounds like this guy didn't really get the best medical advice in Phuket. On the other hand, I wonder if the hospitals in Phuket are equipped for such a procedure?

The story may sound funny, but penile fractures, while somewhat uncommon, do happen with some regularity. It isn't really a "fracture" as such, but a rupture of one of the chambers of the penis that normally fills with blood during an erection. Previously, the standard medial advice was to treat with cold compresses, anti-inflammatories, and so on, but this didn't always work out so well for various reasons, and so no the condition is now usually treated as a medical emergency with immediate surgery recommended. Google "penile fracture" and look at the pictures; then read the articles.

Anyway, it sounds like this guy didn't really get the best medical advice in Phuket. On the other hand, I wonder if the hospitals in Phuket are equipped for such a procedure?

You've done well to reawaken this thread after 8 months. Are you actually the person on the original story? :)

But at least it recycles Ferwerts earliest known Nick as the lovely Matahari 'Dale Blue '

the awesome looking babe he was pretending to be to scam info from some of us.

Still want to meet the lady in the pictures though LOL, :)

but I imagine she is someone else...

As any Brit of advanced years knows, a cold shower would have solved this problem, or even prevented it.

The post of eons ago stating that a couple hooked up for longer than was required needed surgery is sheer hogwash. Initial treatment is an ether spray, surgery never an option.

A friend of mine was taken into the Naval Hospital in Hong Kong for circumcision. He was given an ether spray after the operation to be used in case or getting an erection which could break the stitches. It was great fun for the nurses to come to talk to him when they put their foot up on the bed thus affording a view of their stocking tops. He said that he used a can of spray per day.

Just the thought of stocking tops means that I shall now have to go for a quiet lie down in a darkened room with the A/C on full blast. However invented tights is Public Enemy No.1 in my book.

As any Brit of advanced years knows, a cold shower would have solved this problem, or even prevented it.

The post of eons ago stating that a couple hooked up for longer than was required needed surgery is sheer hogwash. Initial treatment is an ether spray, surgery never an option.

A friend of mine was taken into the Naval Hospital in Hong Kong for circumcision. He was given an ether spray after the operation to be used in case or getting an erection which could break the stitches. It was great fun for the nurses to come to talk to him when they put their foot up on the bed thus affording a view of their stocking tops. He said that he used a can of spray per day.

Just the thought of stocking tops means that I shall now have to go for a quiet lie down in a darkened room with the A/C on full blast. However invented tights is Public Enemy No.1 in my book.

This line caught my eye, "he had grabbed his penis around the mid-section with both hands and bent it violently.

Translation mistake: "Both hands" or "both fingers?" Ambiguous in the Thai language. :)

Edited by toptuan

This line caught my eye, "he had grabbed his penis around the mid-section with both hands and bent it violently.

Translation mistake: "Both hands" or "both fingers?" Ambiguous in the Thai language. :)

Wow, can one break his with just 2 fingers?

That must be some very hot and powerful fingerings.

heres one that will either make you piss yourself with laughter, or cringe if imagining it happening to you.

about fifteen years back i was living with my then girlfriend back in london. wed been out on the piss one night, came home in the early hours of the morning, stripped off, got on the bed no lights and started engaging in oral sex(69 position).after a few minutes i felt a sharpe tug on the old boy and a slight pain as my girlfriend reared up suddenly. thought nothing of it as im quiet partial to a bit of the rough stuff and was so off my face couldnt really comprehend what had happened until!

instead of her turning round and getting on top of me, she had rushed to the light switch to turn the lights on. f..k me i soom sobered up when i caught on what had happened, claret pouring out of each corner of her mouth, looked down at my dick to see and nearly fainted. it turns out that whislt in the act of giving me a good old blow, she had got her two front teeth stuck on the skin that joined my cock to my foreskin and given me a d.i.y. kosher knob.

i wouldnt of minded but she was a fully qualified nurse of nearly 9 years plus and studying to be a midwife at the whittington hospital in archway london. you would have thought that she would have had a good understanding around the human anatomy.

with that, and dick in hand i insisted that she call up one of her doctor mates and get me to the hospital for an examination.

can you imagine the scene of the two of us trying to explain what the problem was and how it had come about, infront of her doctorin and nursing colleges.

needless to say we are no longer an item anymore. my dicks still rezembles a curcumstion gone wrong, but over the years has been a good topic of conversation and laughter when engaging in a sexual act for the first time with a new partner.

happily married now though for 6 years with a 8 month old baby daughter, so all was not lost.

just pity the poor buggers that have been with my ex-partner ever since. last i knew she was still nursing in the uae. so be careful any of you whislt taking a break in abu dhabi, that come across a welsh girl in her forties that says shes a nurse and likes a drink or two. youve been warned!

Wow, can one break his with just 2 fingers?

For some poorly-endowed blokes, no problem.... :D