Nicest Area And Condos In Pattaya To Rent...

toffo

I have rented in Naklua and Jomtien beach. If budget is not an issue there are some nice units in Naklua. I would have to say for best all around value and reasonable proximity (preferably motorbike or car) is in View Talay 1 and 2 or even the View Talay just down the road in Jomtien (I think #6). You can get an excellent price and 1 and 2 have a great pool and you are only 7 minutes or less drive from walking street. I stayed at the far end of Jomtien beach in a nice highrise unit but it was too far being 20 minutes by motorcycle to the center of town and very little amenities within close distance (and I drive fast). Anything within two or three miles of the city centre should be okay.

I don't know how long you will be in Pattaya but in my opinion you'd have to be crazy or drunk to stay in the center of the action for longer than a few days.

Close to beach over looking water, shopping not to far away and only 5 min drive from nightlife..

I recomend View Talay 6, It's close to the beach with excellent views over the ocean. Central Festival Shopping center is a few steps away. It's 5 minutes from the nightlife. I have two condos for rent on the 26th floor, with a large swimming pool and the best location. <snip>

Edited by soundman
No Email addresses as per Forum Rules.

Any suggestions ty..

My favorite place at the moment is Diana-Oasis within Diana-Estate on Soi Bouakao. Used to stay on the beach, but these days I prefer a central location near everything. Nice place with great pools, gardens and lovely staff, brand new rooms. Beware of other offices with 20 year old airconditioners that will cost you 3500 in electric! These guys have the best Daikins...I met the owner, great Irish guy!

Check out prior posts, they have a basic website with some info, but better see Kh .Meow at their restaurant...

Good luck. JL.

Close to beach over looking water, shopping not to far away and only 5 min drive from nightlife..

Viewtalay1, 2 & 5 fit in to your criteria,

1 being the cheaper option,2 medium, and 5 the more expensive, all three projects are within a few hundred mts of each other and have good pools.

Thanks for your suggestions... im coming over on a multi visa so will be staying for 15 months and my buedget is 50- 60 thousand baht to rent a condo... i looked at naklua and that seems a really nice place to live.. anybody know any estate agents in pattaya to look at on the net...

Thanks for your suggestions... im coming over on a multi visa so will be staying for 15 months and my buedget is 50- 60 thousand baht to rent a condo... i looked at naklua and that seems a really nice place to live.. anybody know any estate agents in pattaya to look at on the net...

I will give you a good tip....don' t do anything til you get here.

Stay in a hotel for a week a take a good look around and you will get a good idea of what is available.

As for View Talay if you like housing commision style places they should suit you fine.

I will give you a good tip....don' t do anything til you get here.

Stay in a hotel for a week a take a good look around and you will get a good idea of what is available.

As for View Talay if you like housing commision style places they should suit you fine.

agreed with tolley..take your time ,dont do anything until you get there ..look around and see where is the best situation for you.....if you arev staying there for 15 months you will be better off around the naklua area or jomtien ...

Hi,

Viewtalay1, 2 & 5 fit in to your criteria

Are you jocking ? :o

- Condos In Pattaya : I do not consider that Jontiem is in Pattaya ;

- Close to beach : about 1 km from VT 1 or 2 to the beach ;

- over looking water : most condo in VT 1 or 2 do NOT see the sea ;

- shopping not to far away : small 7/11 ok, but Lotus or Big C are 3 or 4 km far ;

- only 5 min drive from nightlife : To Walking Street ? with the horrible traffic from Jomtien ? 5 minutes surely not ! 20 minutes often. Sometimes more... And don't forget that you will have no bahtbus late at night, only mafia taxi at 200 baht the travel...

I do not think VT 1 or 2 fit his criteria, not at all.

Stay in an hotel near second rd for the first week and you will be able to see where you could like a condo.

Pattaya46

Hi,
Viewtalay1, 2 & 5 fit in to your criteria

Are you jocking ? :o

- Condos In Pattaya : I do not consider that Jontiem is in Pattaya ;

- Close to beach : about 1 km from VT 1 or 2 to the beach ;

- over looking water : most condo in VT 1 or 2 do NOT see the sea ;

- shopping not to far away : small 7/11 ok, but Lotus or Big C are 3 or 4 km far ;

- only 5 min drive from nightlife : To Walking Street ? with the horrible traffic from Jomtien ? 5 minutes surely not ! 20 minutes often. Sometimes more... And don't forget that you will have no bahtbus late at night, only mafia taxi at 200 baht the travel...

I do not think VT 1 or 2 fit his criteria, not at all.

Stay in an hotel near second rd for the first week and you will be able to see where you could like a condo.

Pattaya46

View talay 6 fits criteria to a tee. Just check it out. I have two studio condos, but there are many high end one and two bedroom units for rent also.Condo6.com

If you are there that long then definitely look at Naklua or Jomtien. As per view talay 6 it is too crowded and busy in the area and they have a large mall on one side so if your view is that way then good luck.

If you have a budget of 50-60 per month then definitely I'd do the Naklua area. You'll get a great unit on a quiet beach and you are not more than 5 minutes from the main action.

good luck and let us know how you make out

and my buedget is 50- 60 thousand baht to rent a condo... ..

Now why did you have to go and tell everyone what your budget is? It's too late on here now, but all you're saying is that you have far too much money to spend and you could end up paying 60k for something you could get for 40k.

Don't tell any Real Estate agents about your budget when you get here, even if they ask (which of course they will do). Just check their prices as listed and negotiate for a better deal. People like you with seemingly unlimited budgets don't come along (to Pattaya) everyday. There's plenty of people living in nice apartments for half your stated budget.

jesus 50 - 60 k a month for rent ..... i would buy one , leave it to the kids or me , ill look after it when go home ,lol

or rent a house / apartment on the hill with your own pool and car.

, like other member have said, don't do anything till you get here

goodluck

and my buedget is 50- 60 thousand baht to rent a condo... ..

Do you mean 50-60 thou a month, or 50-60 thou for the whole 15 months? If the latter (which comes to about 4,000 per month), then your options will be very much restricted. It is doable, but you will be out in the wilds of no man's land, and would likely have no air con. On the other hand, 50-60 thou a month is well over the top - you can get something very nice for a quarter of that. I would suggest you rent a condo for around 12,000 to 15,000 a month, and save some money to spend on the other delights Pattaya has to offer.

My suggestions would be:

Center Condo, Pattaya Klang - great location, but rather run down. The condos can be great though.

Mark-Land, soi 1 - another great location, right on the beach front and 10 mins from WS. Again a little run down, but some condos are done up really well.

North Shore, soi 5 - great location, very new, but more expensive than the other options.

eyebee

Thank guys 50-60 is just a figure if its cheaper then thats great but thats my max im happy to pay..Ive decided to leave this shithole that is ENGLAND and come live the high life in a nice condo overlooking the sea surrounded by sun and nice ppl...im staying in a hotel for 2 or 3 months first but just want to know the best area and condos around pattaya.. So is jometian and naklua the nice areas??

Thank guys 50-60 is just a figure if its cheaper then thats great but thats my max im happy to pay..Ive decided to leave this shithole that is ENGLAND and come live the high life in a nice condo overlooking the sea surrounded by sun and nice ppl...im staying in a hotel for 2 or 3 months first but just want to know the best area and condos around pattaya.. So is jometian and naklua the nice areas??

The MarkLand Hotel/Condominuims is worth a look. It is on the Beach. You can get a room with a sea view. It is conveniently located on Beach Road and on the Baht Bus Transportation route. It is a little worn. But I was very happy staying theri for a month this past June. Also, easily booked on the internet. You could rent a condominuim or a hotel room.

If its sea and sun you want then yes Jomtien or Naklua are the best bet.

Ever been to Blackpool? Then that's what Jomtien has to offer.

Naklua is nicer, quieter, but not a lot around the beach areas in the way of shopping / eating.

Well, with a comment like that, you have obviously never been to either!!!

50-60 thousand baht per month.... gotta have amazing sea views and be in a nice area too.. thanks..

Pratumnak Hill is 2 klm from walking street and all or most of the condominiums have sea veiws off the Islands and some have veiws over Pattaya Bay. Its suprizing because the Area is so Quiet. With your budget you should have no problem. Or maybe half the amount you mentioned.

Watch out for the bloody hill on your way home at night but.

50-60 thousand baht per month.... gotta have amazing sea views and be in a nice area too.. thanks..

Pratumnak Hill is 2 klm from walking street and all or most of the condominiums have sea veiws off the Islands and some have veiws over Pattaya Bay. Its suprizing because the Area is so Quiet. With your budget you should have no problem. Or maybe half the amount you mentioned.

Watch out for the bloody hill on your way home at night but.

That's a very steep hill. Actually, Pratumnak Hill starts less than 500 m from Walkiing Street. I'm at the top of the hill and I'm exactly 1km from Walking Street.