Dry Ice

Gladiator

try any ice cream shop in any mall, baskin robbins et al. 20bht for a block...

Oz

"To make dry ice, you start with a high-pressure container full of liquid carbon dioxide. When you release the liquid carbon dioxide from the tank, the expansion of the liquid and the high-speed evaporation of carbon dioxide gas cools the remainder of the liquid down to the freezing point, where it turns directly into a solid"

Don't think somehow yer gonna find 'dry 'ice' at just any old ice cream or baskin robbins somehow.

Depending on what you are wanting the dry ice for you might just borrow a CO2 fire extinguisher.

Oz

"To make dry ice, you start with a high-pressure container full of liquid carbon dioxide. When you release the liquid carbon dioxide from the tank, the expansion of the liquid and the high-speed evaporation of carbon dioxide gas cools the remainder of the liquid down to the freezing point, where it turns directly into a solid"

Don't think somehow yer gonna find 'dry 'ice' at just any old ice cream or baskin robbins somehow.

Depending on what you are wanting the dry ice for you might just borrow a CO2 fire extinguisher.

I'd agree with Oz as I have previously got it from both Swensens and Dairy Queen. They pack it in with their takeaway ice cream cakes.

Oz

I used to buy mine at the Swenson's and Baskin Robbins in Kad Suen Kaw. They always had it in stock for sale. Any shop that sells ice cream cakes will have to have dry ice on hand for its customers. 15-20 baht per chunk.

• 1 year later...