Is This A Suspicious Fraudelent Trading Company ?

Hello Guys,

There is this trading firm based in bangkok which is very suspicious to me. Please share your thoughts with me, before i ended up doing something very stupid. Thanks all.

I was shopping around for an interesting job, saw their ads, applied and was selected for an interview. I went and did my own research investigation on the firm. I got absolutely nothing at all on them. This is what they told me on phone. That they are a huge joint venture corporation trading financial company specialized in oil,gas, FOREX trading etc with joint venture with many other countries. Funny thing is, read on..

1) There is nothing at all information/official company website/ on them

2) This company changes company name twice in a month.

3) Used free email accounts such as gmail, hotmail, yahoo to replied and contact me.

4) Told me there is no Thai working in their company. Its an all expats team. How can that be ? 4 Thais to 1 expat yeah ?

There still more to it..that gives the tell-tale signs of a shady trading company. Is this the norm for an trading company or this is suspicious ?

I have a feeling its not so what right.

Please advise. Before i innocently ended up working for a fraudelent company.

Thanks

What do you guys think? Any opinions are welcomed and much appreciated.

Best regards

Avante

why are they interested in you? Go and meet up personally, then come back and let us know. So far I remember there was an advertisement on TV not so long ago someone looking for traders but the thread was closed from the mods and the poster banned. I guess that is the same company.

Hello Guys,

There is this trading firm based in bangkok which is very suspicious to me. Please share your thoughts with me, before i ended up doing something very stupid. Thanks all.

I was shopping around for an interesting job, saw their ads, applied and was selected for an interview. I went and did my own research investigation on the firm. I got absolutely nothing at all on them. This is what they told me on phone. That they are a huge joint venture corporation trading financial company specialized in oil,gas, FOREX trading etc with joint venture with many other countries. Funny thing is, read on..

3) Used free email accounts such as gmail, hotmail, yahoo to replied and contact me.

4) Told me there is no Thai working in their company. Its an all expats team. How can that be ? 4 Thais to 1 expat yeah ?

There still more to it..that gives the tell-tale signs of a shady trading company. Is this the norm for an trading company or this is suspicious ?

Thanks

You have already answered your own question in your post. It doesn't add up so just forget it and look elsewhere! Many scams out there at the moment.

Hello Guys,

Thanks

You have answered your own question....If it looks like sh*t, smells like sh*t.....guess what...? Its sh*t.. :o:D

I too went for an interview there, and yes it is definitely very very dodgy.

Where you given a business card at the interview? If so try the number given on it, it doesn't work!

Also they want you to find investors from your own 'network', what happens when it goe's tits up and your client loses all of their investment?

I too went for an interview there, and yes it is definitely very very dodgy.

Where you given a business card at the interview? If so try the number given on it, it doesn't work!

Also they want you to find investors from your own 'network', what happens when it goe's tits up and your client loses all of their investment?

Thanks Moonrakers for sharing this experience and for indirectly saving me. I will definately skip this Son of a fark brick fraudulent company. :o

Anyone reading this take this as a lesson ! I hope they will be thrown in Bang Kwan Chalet very soon.