Re-entry

Every person who is leaving Thailand and needs to protect their current immigration status must have a re-entry permit.

I know we all need a re-entry permit. What I don't know is if everyone has to show up at Immigrations?

On the TM8 Form it says "Application must be made in person"

Tx a lot. Just what I feared. Such a hassle to have to do this at Suan Plu instead of at the airport. Quite unbeleivably poor service.

Is the service for foreigner better in your home country ???

This is Thailand you have to accept the rules , if not leave the country

On the TM8 Form it says "Application must be made in person"

Tx a lot. Just what I feared. Such a hassle to have to do this at Suan Plu instead of at the airport. Quite unbeleivably poor service.

Is the service for foreigner better in your home country ???

This is Thailand you have to accept the rules , if not leave the country

Yes!And I'm sure there are many other countries that don't require re-entries permits!

Are you Thai?

Because the 'take it,or live it',Farang Brigade,the 'more Thai as the Thais',make me sick!Ashamed too! :o

Edited by abdulrahman

bumbui:

The great thing about a forum such as this, is that it creates an open-air method of people being able to express an opinion. Even opinions such as yours.

The old and boring attitude of; "If you don't like it pack your bags" comes up sometimes by some and really means there is no need for a forum such as this!

Thus probably a huge percentage of the items on this section of the forum to do with Thai Visas could be answered with "Pinned Topics"

That will be a great shame as there really won't be much input and not much for us to read.

There is without doubt a huge foreign aspect of life in Thailand and an equally huge aspect of interest in Thai matters on this board.

Please don't attempt to "GAG" debate on matters which are important to some with the "Go Home" type of line. It's really been done to death!

I will welcome the day when some important issues which affect the lives of foreigners in Thailand get some attention through some avenue. Unfortunately at present there appears to be no avenue whatsoever. I feel that there is enough members of this forum alone, to have some form of voice. Not so.

I'll eat my words and even apologize if an official edict comes forth from the highest level of government here which states something to tune of:

"All Farang must leave Thailand ASAP, you are of no use to the country at all and Thailand can survive 100% on our own with no outside help at all"

If this ever happens, posts such as yours are valid!