Tax Return Forms To Be Filed - Deadline March 31, 2009

If you have earned income in 2008, do not forget to file your tax return forms:

Deadline 31st March:

Tax forms to be filed: P.N.D.90 and P.N.D.91

During the income tax filing season, Rd Call Center has extended operating hours to handle tax enquiries by telephone:

http://www.rd.go.th/publish/30195.0.html

-- Source: Revenue Department

http://www.rd.go.th/publish/39658.0.html

I heard that there's a new rule that says all companies has to publish in the newspapers to inform all shareholders of our comapny of the "annual shareholders'/directors' meeting".....is that true?? Heard this applies even to small companies....as long as incorporated as a COMPANY...we have to put this advertisement in the classified section within March 09, for the Accounting period of 2008.

Anyone heard of this??

I heard that there's a new rule that says all companies has to publish in the newspapers to inform all shareholders of our comapny of the "annual shareholders'/directors' meeting".....is that true?? Heard this applies even to small companies....as long as incorporated as a COMPANY...we have to put this advertisement in the classified section within March 09, for the Accounting period of 2008.

Anyone heard of this??

It's true.

it's true????

Where can I read more about this??

Nowhere that I know of. It even surprised my accountant.

You should be aware that no ad = no signature from revenue = no extension of stay ( B )

Edited by d44

In our company - we are very late with the filing of the Annual Return. Something like 1 year late..... Long story....

Extended DEADLINE was 31MAR09, still some problems to sort out, and the local Revenue department gave us another couple of weeks, IF we bought a 3000 baht ticket to the local Revenue departments bowling competition....

What a Banana Republic this is :o