Tasteless California Fitness Ad?

Ozaemon

I noticed that they changed the ad this week. It now appears more tasteful....promoting their yoga classes.

were they using a man in the picture? :o

It's a lady..but baring less skin, & no cleavage :D

(I remember an ad they had last year, just after the pole dancing ad...which had a man but appeared to be targeting the gay male segment)

• 2 months later...

What is it with all those guys who are affraid of gays ? Looks like they have a gay phobia or something. I never had any problem with gays at all and went to Cali WOW and saw a few but not the majority. So what i dont see the problem. Maybe gays just like to take care of their bodies better, better then most farang anyway.

Just wondering,

does anyone else find that gigantic billboard ad of the unattractive Thai female celebrity showing off her cleavage (or lack of) at the Asoke/Sukhumvit intersection a little distasteful?

Before this current one there was the California Fitness billboard advertising pole dancing lessons. Wonder what goes on during their marketing meetings.

Nothing tasteless about them, id go right through em all.

The 2 on the left are better who is the one on the right?

Just wondering,

does anyone else find that gigantic billboard ad of the unattractive Thai female celebrity showing off her cleavage (or lack of) at the Asoke/Sukhumvit intersection a little distasteful?

Before this current one there was the California Fitness billboard advertising pole dancing lessons. Wonder what goes on during their marketing meetings.

This is distasteful, and it is not even a billboard, but everyday life in some places...

Edit for pic format

Edited by Carib