Convert A Pdf File

sceadugenga

Is it really free? What can you do with that "free trial"?

A few months ago Google was attacked by IT industry press for being littered with scams although they said their new search algorythm is of a better quality. The example they used (theregister.co.uk).

See here: Free Adobe converters scams - by Google

A few months ago Google was attacked by IT industry press for being littered with scams although they said their new search algorythm is of a better quality. The example they used (theregister.co.uk).

Acrobat 9 will not convert correctly a pdf into a word file as it 3rd party programs do! PDF is embedded!

If that is the solution the OP poster is looking for then Acrobat is the right tool, but very expensive...

I downloaded the trial a couple of month before and it worked like charm without any limitations.

Thats what actually applies to almost every Adobe trial software, except a very few.

Regarding the second link I wrote "paid". I should have written "for this software you must pay otherwise you can only test a limited trial version"

I am working with the paid version and never used the trial version as we use this software in prepress production. Thats why I recommended this program. Thats what you need if you want to have

a fully word compatible editable 'open' file.

Usually a trial version is fully functional. Sometimes with some limitations i.e. not be able to save a converted file or a watermark is embedded, when it comes to image conversation.

Edited by webfact

The OCR in Acrobat 9 is quite nice for turning scans into text. It will even straighten the page automatically if it was scanned on an angle! Microsoft OneNote is also quite good, although you have to do it one page at a time - just drag your scan into a page, right click and OCR.

Acrobat 9 will not convert correctly a pdf into a word file as it 3rd party programs do! PDF is embedded!

If that is the solution the OP poster is looking for then Acrobat is the right tool, but very expensive...

I downloaded the trial a couple of month before and it worked like charm without any limitations.

Thats what actually applies to almost every Adobe trial software, except a very few.

Regarding the second link I wrote "paid". I should have written "for this software you must pay otherwise you can only test a limited trial version"

I am working with the paid version and never used the trial version as we use this software in prepress production. Thats why I recommended this program. Thats what you need if you want to have

a fully word compatible editable 'open' file.

Usually a trial version is fully functional. Sometimes with some limitations i.e. not be able to save a converted file or a watermark is embedded, when it comes to image conversation.

corrected by webfact: last word is called ....conversion