Motorcycle Protective Gear

HTWoodson

I'm making a trip down to Pattaya from Chiang Mai this week, just for a day. I'm wondering if there are any shops in Pattaya that sell quality motorcycle protective gear, like jackets and riding pants. I'm hoping to find some Alpinestars gear.

Thanks.

What a great link, thanks LukDod. Chiang Mai has a Fast Corner, nothing else, and they only stock sizes that fit skinny Thai guys. I'm heading to BKK too, just thought there might be some places in Pattaya because there are so many big bike owners in the city. Thanks again for that link.

Thank you for the advice. Will check out BKK tomorrow. I'm in Pattaya right now, and this is not hot. Pattaya is breezy and cool compared to up north. Take a trip to Chiang Mai this time of year and you'll appreciate how pleasant the weather in Pattaya is.

Thank you for the advice. Will check out BKK tomorrow. I'm in Pattaya right now, and this is not hot. Pattaya is breezy and cool compared to up north. Take a trip to Chiang Mai this time of year and you'll appreciate how pleasant the weather in Pattaya is.

Today Tuesday the 31 st, Pattaya is extremely hot . 33 c on my balcony as i write .Was up in CM 2 weeks ago and enjoyed the cool evenings /nights .

The hottest place on earth? Asoke\Sukhumvit traffic lights mid April, riding a V-Max that is hot so the fan is running, waiting 10 minutes along with about another 250 bikes for the lights to change, wearing a full face helmet and protective clothing! :o

Red Baron had some good hot weather gear in last month.........