The Beaches - Close To Jomtien Acording To This Map.

Cuban

Taken from another Pattaya focused website.

Should be able to go from South Pattaya road to the Beaches in about 30 seconds according to that! Wow, that really is close.....NOT!

Whoever produced that picture (cannot call it a map) should be given a lesson in scaled drawings

:o

Dave

Taken from another Pattaya focused website./quote]

Typical exaggerated marketing (okay fraud) perpetuated by the Pattaya real estate pimpsters! In this case, implying closeness to the bright lights of Jomtien/Pattaya and not 20 minutes down the highway.

According to the map the project starts even before Baan Ampur and before the turning for Phoenix Golf Club Road, Totally wrong and most misleading.

That means that all the shops, the market, the Post Office and Baan Ampur Beach will all become 'The Beaches' Don't think so!

Edited by Rimmer

Typical exaggerated marketing (okay fraud) perpetuated by the Pattaya real estate pimpsters! In this case, implying closeness to the bright lights of Jomtien/Pattaya and not 20 minutes down the highway.

20 minutes???? And the rest!!!!

20 minutes???? And the rest!!!!

9 minutes tonight, Beaches to Pattaya Tai, and i was not breaking any speed limits, stopped briefly at the lights in Ban Amphur too. It's not that far, map is still no good though!! :o

It is quite correctly more or less opposite Nong Nooch, a bit off scale though!!!

I have yet to see a "decent" and detailed map of the greater Pattaya area?

They used to have a very good map on the back wall on Pattaya Tai in the International telephone building. dont know if its still up but I was impressed that the whole of Banglamung, including Pattayaland & House where I was staying then was included. It was the only map I had seen that had the newer roads built out there after 1996 when Nerntapwahn changed from a village road to a major road feeding all the new moobans.

regards

Freddie