Sisaket Best Hotel

Patriot

Good Morning Folks

Which are the best hotels in Sisaket City. I am looking at the excellent map that one of the Members compiled and see there are the Phrompiman,Kessiri, North East, Krua Tia, Santisuk etc.

Price is not an issue as I am very, very wealthy!!

Good Morning Folks

Which are the best hotels in Sisaket City. I am looking at the excellent map that one of the Members compiled and see there are the Phrompiman,Kessiri, North East, Krua Tia, Santisuk etc.

Depends what you are looking for but I would go for the Phrompiman - it has recently been refurbished, has the best bars in town and close to station and market etc. There are no expensive hotels in Sisaket so you can save your wealth! Sisaket is a small country town, not a city.

Good Morning Folks

Depends what you are looking for but I would go for the Phrompiman - it has recently been refurbished, has the best bars in town and close to station and market etc. There are no expensive hotels in Sisaket so you can save your wealth! Sisaket is a small country town, not a city.

Thanks for the swift reply pnustedt, Phrompiman it is then