How Often Should I Start The 'fino'?

G54

As the topic says, how often should I start the Fino motorbike? It is stood idle most of the time and I am unsure if it needs to be started up or even taken for a run on a regular basis.

Will it affect the engine lubrication and cause any wear and tear if I do not start it?

Will it be OK just to start it and not take it for a run?

Thanks

As the topic says, how often should I start the Fino motorbike? It is stood idle most of the time and I am unsure if it needs to be started up or even taken for a run on a regular basis.

Will it affect the engine lubrication and cause any wear and tear if I do not start it?

Thanks

Every ten minutes, failure to do so will risks complete and utter engine seizure! :o

Thanks

Every ten minutes, failure to do so will risks complete and utter engine seizure! :D

<---- slaps JK with a sweat soaked sock :o

.. Fino motorbike? ..

hi there,

i have started every week,

asked my gf to do so

if not in thailand, maybe so..

cheers

Took mine back off the g/f :o

OK, seems like I have to get out on those deadly roads on 2 wheels once a week. 4 wheels the rest of the time :D

My bf starts any set of wheels not used during the week, and lets them idle. I know in the old days of generators this would drain rather than charge the battery. Not so sure about alternators. but I doubt an idle speed charges the battery. Otherwise, for fluids, even flat spots on tires that sit too long, it is good to take them for a good run.i