Decoder Boxes For Aust Network

gazmo

I recently had a dish installed in my condo in Bangkok so as to get Aust Network,all went well until the first scrambled rugby game was aired and then had a scrambled signal.

After checking the A/N Site found I needed a decoder box with card slot for smart card supplied by A/N.

Unfortunately the 2 boxes I received from PSI do not take cards,they do not or are unwilling to modify with Cam Module so I now need to find new boxes that can decode the signal.

According to the A/N site,the box needs to be compatible with (Irdeto "Softsell" version2.09 or later.)

Can anyone tell me where I can find one of these animals???

I recently had a dish installed in my condo in Bangkok so as to get Aust Network,all went well until the first scrambled rugby game was aired and then had a scrambled signal.

After checking the A/N Site found I needed a decoder box with card slot for smart card supplied by A/N.

Unfortunately the 2 boxes I received from PSI do not take cards,they do not or are unwilling to modify with Cam Module so I now need to find new boxes that can decode the signal.

According to the A/N site,the box needs to be compatible with (Irdeto "Softsell" version2.09 or later.)

Can anyone tell me where I can find one of these animals???

You need to apply to Australian Network for a card ( Free ) hxxp://australianetwork.com/tuning/encryption.htm hxxp://australianetwork.com/tuning/register.htm

you also need a Irdeto compatible receiver with a card slot , something like this hxxp://www.satthai.tv/2008/receiver_strong.php

Satthai are very good to deal with , do not confuse with satthai in Phuket , he is a shark .

Another alternative for Australian Network is hxxp://topuptvpage.googlepages.com/index.html

just a small dish and box looks like 3000 baht for one year has a few other channels also .