Klongtoey

Bangkok 10110

Thailand

Tel 66-2-2496851 - 3

66-2-2497991 - 3

Fax 66-2-2496857

Working Hours Showroom : Mon - Sat : 08:30 - 17:30

Email [email protected]

I've never seen a dealership in Phuket.  Not too many VW's sold in Thailand due to the high tax.  http://www.redbookasiapacific.com/th/vehicle/index.php?lang=en&new=1 Shows prices.  2 million for a gulf :o

Edited by steelepulse

I've never seen a dealership in Phuket. Not too many VW's sold in Thailand due to the high tax.

Actually there used to be a showroom for VW, Audi, Fiat, Seat about 10 years ago just off the big roundabout behind Robinsons. But it closed down long time ago. Never seen another dealer for VW on the island.

Yarowat handles VW skoda citroen and IIRC peugot.. I have dealt with some seriously bad customer service in my years in asia, some shoddy work, some outright lies, some employees that simply dont care etc.. But Yarowat absolutely takes the cake as the premier award winner for worst of the lot.

Theres no such thing as a used car from an 'official dealer' here on Phuket as theres no 'official dealer'..

Yes you're right.  There will always be a business that will gladly take a commission from someone that wants to buy a car, but there is no official showroom for VW's in Phuket as Performance is for BMW, and the showroom for MB on the same road to the airport as Performance.  

you wanna buy this?

Thats a post I better hide from the GF.. She digs them (tho I dont know how she would be when she found no AC !!)..

Needs a color change but looks in great nick..

It has air con ,gold tints, and even a dvd/ tv reciever! 1968 and totally redone.

I like the mint green.

post-67315-1238644923_thumb.jpg

you wanna buy this?

Can anyone explain why Thais, give you a nip on the arm every time they see a Beetle :o

Is it the 'too cute' 'man keow' nip ??

Thats a peachy bug.. I had a buggy when I was younger and my folks had campers / combis.. If you dont do major distances I think they have bags of character and are one of those cars you just have a real attachment to. Personally I am more of a lad and like the roadster / fatboy styles of custom more than the classics but thats not to detract from that one at all.. I have only seen rough ones that would have made a project base, what do you reckon that ones worth (again not fishing, not in the market myself) ??

you wanna buy this?

Can anyone explain why Thais, give you a nip on the arm every time they see a Beetle :o

Thats a peachy bug.. I had a buggy when I was younger and my folks had campers / combis.. If you dont do major distances I think they have bags of character and are one of those cars you just have a real attachment to. Personally I am more of a lad and like the roadster / fatboy styles of custom more than the classics but thats not to detract from that one at all.. I have only seen rough ones that would have made a project base, what do you reckon that ones worth (again not fishing, not in the market myself) ??

yes she a peachy one, worth about 250/260k I am told. Makes everyone smile where ever i go and fun to drive to boot.

post-67315-1238721630_thumb.jpg

Octavia IMHO same Golf, not Passat

Yes it is built on the Golf frame It’s a Golf underneath but with extra space and a genuine big-car feel.

A Golf of the same year if you could find one is even more expensive than a Passat of the same year.

• 4 months later...
you wanna buy this?

Can anyone explain why Thais, give you a nip on the arm every time they see a Beetle :)

yes she a peachy one, worth about 250/260k I am told. Makes everyone smile where ever i go and fun to drive to boot.

r u selling this car? or gone?

Yes you're right. There will always be a business that will gladly take a commission from someone that wants to buy a car, but there is no official showroom for VW's in Phuket as Performance is for BMW, and the showroom for MB on the same road to the airport as Performance.

I think Performance/BMW gave up 1,5 years ago. Now its Barcelona/BMW.

Not sure whats happening with Benz Phuket, as the owner shot himself a few months back.

VW/ Audi is represented in LOS by Yountrakit (BKK only), and LivinLOS has said all that needs to be said about their business.

Lux in Patong is an independent importer, and can provide VW/Audi. Their contact info in Phuket gazette, wheels and motors.

Yes you're right. There will always be a business that will gladly take a commission from someone that wants to buy a car, but there is no official showroom for VW's in Phuket as Performance is for BMW, and the showroom for MB on the same road to the airport as Performance.

I think Performance/BMW gave up 1,5 years ago. Now its Barcelona/BMW.

Not sure whats happening with Benz Phuket, as the owner shot himself a few months back.

VW/ Audi is represented in LOS by Yountrakit (BKK only), and LivinLOS has said all that needs to be said about their business.

Lux in Patong is an independent importer, and can provide VW/Audi. Their contact info in Phuket gazette, wheels and motors.

I popped in to the bmw dealer a few weeks ago, they do now sell vw from the ajoining unit and are expecting the passat cc to be available about now they gave me the brochure, I think about 2.8 million however

And also my bug is for sale only 250,000.

I popped in to the bmw dealer a few weeks ago, they do now sell vw from the ajoining unit and are expecting the passat cc to be available about now they gave me the brochure, I think about 2.8 million however

a passat at 2,8 or an Accord at 1,5............hm thats a tough one, but I think I ll save the 1,3 mill baht difference for something funny :) like your bug :D

a passat at 2,8 or an Accord at 1,5............hm thats a tough one, but I think I ll save the 1,3 mill baht difference for something funny :) like your bug :D

well go on then, it's for sale!

• 1 month later...

Was in BMW Barcelona today to get service on BMW bike and they had a brand new VW Scirocco in white. WOW what a cool looking motor, first one i've seen in the flesh and it looks the mutts nuts. Well worth a trip down just to see it. I would imagine its gonna have a healthy price tag on it though !!

I hope Barcelona are better at servicing VW's than they are at BMWs....

+1

I am a huge fan of euro high end cars, including Scirocco, but so far the service and parts availability in Phuket has put me off. With only 2 dealers south of Bangkok it doesnt seem to change.

I am a huge fan of euro high end cars, including Scirocco, but so far the service and parts availability in Phuket has put me off. With only 2 dealers south of Bangkok it doesnt seem to change.

Hi

They do what they want, believe me i know first hand