Chipotle Chilli

tb86

chiptotles are dried, smoked jalapenos

Chipotles are often sold canned in adobo sauce.

ARRREEEEEEBAA.......UNDALAYYYYYY.........IIIIIICHEEEEWAHWAH..........POINT OF CLARIFICATION:

Chipotle:

a mildly hot, smoke-dried jalape๑o, it is a common ingredient in cooked salsas and often found in Central Mexico preserved in a brown sugar and vinegar marinade and called chipocludo; canned in seasoned sauce, it is chipotle adobado

chiptotles are dried, smoked jalapenos

Chipotles are often sold canned in adobo sauce.

ARRREEEEEEBAA.......UNDALAYYYYYY.........IIIIIICHEEEEWAHWAH..........POINT OF CLARIFICATION:

Chipotle:

a mildly hot, smoke-dried jalape๑o, it is a common ingredient in cooked salsas and often found in Central Mexico preserved in a brown sugar and vinegar marinade and called chipocludo; canned in seasoned sauce, it is chipotle adobado

villa had em , mmmmmm lengua in chipotle sauce, home made corn tortillas, negra modelo mmmmmmmm

• 1 year later...

I confess that I am a chilpolte addict and the only way that I have found them is thru amazon.com, where they have several types.......some sold in bulk at $7-$8/lb. A lb of dried peppers goes a long way. To get them, I have friends or relatives bring over or re ship to me. I've never had them sent direct......but they do ship international.

What i love about chilpoltes is that they have a nice smokey flavor......not like the Thai peppers that are just blazing hot and deaden your tongue for any other flavors.

I confess that I am a chilpolte addict and the only way that I have found them is thru amazon.com, where they have several types.......some sold in bulk at $7-$8/lb. A lb of dried peppers goes a long way. To get them, I have friends or relatives bring over or re ship to me. I've never had them sent direct......but they do ship international.

What i love about chilpoltes is that they have a nice smokey flavor......not like the Thai peppers that are just blazing hot and deaden your tongue for any other flavors.

http://www.donsfoods.com/productlist_page2.html

Cheap, Good, and he will deliver!