Used Cars

mo1

any local knowledge as to where to purchase a second hand car?

There's a place on Petchakasem Road to the north of Index, on the right as you head north. Mostly sells pick-ups & 4x4s but be warned -- when we tried to buy one, they only offered a month's warranty! :o

There's a place on Petchakasem Road to the north of Index, on the right as you head north. Mostly sells pick-ups & 4x4s but be warned -- when we tried to buy one, they only offered a month's warranty! :o

thanks for the info, I am new in town where is the index?

If you head North up Petchakasem Road, go past the Palace, past the new Immigration office (one location you'd better be familiar with!) & then you'll see a large used car lot on the right, almost opposite the Chrysler dealership. Take a Thai with you as you will need to negotiate. Otherwise, just look for parked vehicles with signs (usually in Thai) on them, saying they're for sale.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

There's a place on Petchakasem Road to the north of Index, on the right as you head north. Mostly sells pick-ups & 4x4s but be warned -- when we tried to buy one, they only offered a month's warranty! <_<

Dear new expat in HUAHIN,

I'm the happy owner of a MAZDA Protégé (automatic) , which I bought in ChiangMai in JUne 2002. Yeap 7 years old, but still only 34 000 KM Coz I don't drive so much... Never had an accident. garage maintained. Perfect state.
All taxes have been paid i Thailand..

In December 2004, I imported it to Malaysia, and had it registered in Penang.Tax free, under the Malaysia My Second Home Program.

Now, I'm leaving Malaysia end of next month (' MAY 31) in order to go back to Europe.. Health.

Value of this car : +/- 350 000 THai Bahts. I'm prepaired to sell it for 300 000 bcoz of emergency, , payable by bank check, and deliver it to you in Thailand.

If interested, please do let me know ASAP. My personal email: mcm001@gmail. com
Regards .MCM

Dear new expat in HUAHIN,

I'm the happy owner of a MAZDA Protégé (automatic) , which I bought in ChiangMai in JUne 2002. Yeap 7 years old, but still only 34 000 KM Coz I don't drive so much... Never had an accident. garage maintained. Perfect state.

All taxes have been paid i Thailand..

In December 2004, I imported it to Malaysia, and had it registered in Penang.Tax free, under the Malaysia My Second Home Program.

Now, I'm leaving Malaysia end of next month (' MAY 31) in order to go back to Europe.. Health.

Value of this car : +/- 350 000 THai Bahts. I'm prepaired to sell it for 300 000 bcoz of emergency, , payable by bank check, and deliver it to you in Thailand.

If interested, please do let me know ASAP. My personal email: mcm001@gmail. com

Regards .MCM

thanks for the offer but I already purchased a car