Iranian Citizen- Non Img Type B Visa

Hi,

I would like to know if iranian citizen coming to thailand on 3 month validity (2 month max stay) tourist visa, can he get

3 month or 1 year Non-imgrant B visa ( we as scuba diving company based in phuket, can provide him all supporting documents ) to work for us? Last resort is to apply from Thai embassy in tehran Iran. Thank you

Believe an iranian national can only apply in his own country/country of residence.

See for example:

http://www.thaiembassyuk.org.uk/newversion/visa/visa_ni.html

Applicants who are nationals of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Sudan, Algeria, Libya, Yemen, Egypt and Palestinian State

Passport holders of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Sudan, Algeria, Libya, Yemen, Egypt and Palestinian States are requested to file an application at the Thai Embassy/Consulate-General where they have their permanent residence.

hi.i am on my 3rd non img B all issued by r.t.c.ireland i have traveled home every year to renew and the company i repersent is irish,this year it would not suit me to travel.May i renew visa here,if so does same paperwork apply as ireland for same visa.Cheers

Believe an iranian national can only apply in his own country/country of residence.

See for example:

Applicants who are nationals of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Sudan, Algeria, Libya, Yemen, Egypt and Palestinian State

Passport holders of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Sudan, Algeria, Libya, Yemen, Egypt and Palestinian States are requested to file an application at the Thai Embassy/Consulate-General where they have their permanent residence.

I'm sure he can get single 3 month Non-img B from thai Embassy in tehran, but i was told even he get work permit in thailand, he can't get it renewed at malaysia?!! Is this true?

Edited by BKKDUDE

See for example:

I'm sure he can get single 3 month Non-img B from thai Embassy in tehran, but i was told even he get work permit in thailand, he can't get it renewed at malaysia?!! Is this true?

It seems so. He can only get one in Teheran, unless he lives permanenly in another country.

hi.i am on my 3rd non img B all issued by r.t.c.ireland i have traveled home every year to renew and the company i repersent is irish,this year it would not suit me to travel.May i renew visa here,if so does same paperwork apply as ireland for same visa.Cheers

You can not get a new visa in Thailand, you will have to go to a neighbouring country to get a new visa.

Since your company is Irish, I presume you can not get an extension of stay from immigration.