Champix

falangstupid

i didnt get that - just had the usual checkup before he would give it to me...

... that stuff works quite well, if you can deal with the side effects...

... just keep taking the tablets, if you miss just one day - it sets you right back to the begining!

Willpower -

Gave up smoking from one day to the other 10years ago, without any help from a drugs. In my opinion the only way it can work.

I made a promise to my son and myself - I will not die from cigarretts.

BTW my daily average consumption was 60-80 cigarettes for over 30 years.

I don't say it was easy but if someone really want give up smoking, you ain't need any chemical <deleted> do do so.

MHO

good for you, i gave up smoking a few years ago, but had a relapse and started again... this time tried the champix - it had a surprising effect and can help give you the 'edge' over the addiction... but i missed a couple of days taking the pills and i'm back to square one.

Still, i haven't given up giving up...

Bumungrad have it.

I have an appointment Tuesday, wish me luck...................................

If they wont give it to you, try Samitivej - but be prepared to pay 3500b per visit/stage of the medication

thats where i got mine from, he did a basic medical check (pulse, weight, bp, ears, throat) he also did a chest x-ray because i had bronchitis last year.

In my opinion the only way it can work.

Did you try any other way?

There was no other way for me than to try this way first - and it has worked for me! Why make the second step before the first?

As I said, it was not easy but it has worked in my case and I trust (I am 100% sure) it will work in other cases as well!

I used Champix to help me stop smoking fourteen months ago, after smoking 30-40 a day for thirty five + years. to date I have no desire to ever smoke again and hope it stays this way, although now it's down to my self-determination for I believe that like an alcoholic my next smoke would put me back on that rocky road of addiction. Yes Champix is a great drug if it works for you and I hope it does, but don't forget it is only an aid, the real key to quiting is your determined desire too.