Immigration Where

JAS21

We have some friends flying back from Phuket to LHR via Suvarnabhumi. They are flying Thai all the way. We would like to meet them at the airport as they have three hours to pass. Will they have already done immigration or will do they do it in BK. I assume that the best place to meet is the meeting point. Am I correct that international and domestic flight passengers exit from the same point. thanks

We have some friends flying back from Phuket to LHR via Suvarnabhumi. They are flying Thai all the way. We would like to meet them at the airport as they have three hours to pass. Will they have already done immigration or will do they do it in BK. I assume that the best place to meet is the meeting point. Am I correct that international and domestic flight passengers exit from the same point. thanks

You may find they do not exit immigration at all and remain in the transit lounge where you cannot meet them. If they wish to enter thailand fees are payable and they will probably have to check in about two hours before the flight so you will not have much time with them.

they can do it if they have bording pass for next flight exit from immigration and enter again half hour before time

OK This is what happened.

They checked in at Phuket.

At BK their luggage was checked through.

We met them whilst they were checking in for their International flight.

It was easy. They only did immigration once and that was at BK.

Thought that this info may be of use to someone

they can do it if they have bording pass for next flight exit from immigration and enter again half hour before time

OK This is what happened.

They checked in at Phuket.

At BK their luggage was checked through.

We met them whilst they were checking in for their International flight.

It was easy. They only did immigration once and that was at BK.

Thought that this info may be of use to someone

I was going to comment, HKT to BKK is a domestic flite.

No immigration till BKK checkin.