Injection Drive Against Influenza

george

Injection drive against influenza

BANGKOK: -- Flu affects 70,000-900,000 Thais a year, and 12,000-75,000 of them are hospitalised with complications such as lung disease and pneumonia, the Public Health Ministry said yesterday.

Noting that the elderly were 11 times more prone to lung disease from flu than others, Deputy Public Health Minister Manit Nopamornbodi said flu shots would reduce prevalence among the elderly by 50 per cent and among those with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease fourfold.

He told a vaccine-campaign launch in Buri Ram's Lahan Sai district that the ministry and the National Health Security Office had prepared 1.79 million doses of flu vaccine this year for those with seven chronic illnesses.

Vaccinations will be given from July 1 to August 31.

The entitled were those suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, heart disease, stroke, liver failure, diabetes as well as cancer patients on chemotherapy, he said, the vaccines would also be given to the health officials deemed at great exposure to flu. He went on that 400,000 doses of vaccine to prevent bird flu in fowls were also prepared.

Disease Control Department deputy chief Prapa Tangsrikiatkul said that the flu strain in Thailand was not yet found to mutate and that the vaccine could prevent three flu strains at 70-90 per cent. He added that the ministry had vaccinated 520,000 at-risk people last year and it was so effective that only four deaths of flu complications were reported.

-- The Nation 2009-04-05

Injection drive against influenza

Disease Control Department deputy chief Prapa Tangsrikiatkul said that the flu strain in Thailand was not yet found to mutate and that the vaccine could prevent three flu strains at 70-90 per cent. He added that the ministry had vaccinated 520,000 at-risk people last year and it was so effective that only four deaths of flu complications were reported.

-- The Nation 2009-04-05

I've been having flu shots since my heart operation 10 years ago. The docs told me that even if the shot didn't stop me from having the flu, it would greatly lessen the effects. And that is true in my case; had the flu twice, but at a very minor level. I wouldn't miss my shot every year :o

I also have been having the Flu jab for a long time. Back in the Uk and here..13 years back there and 7 years here..For me it works and have not had the flu since. About 500 baht here which is a small price to pay to miss out on the shivers and shakes..The big thing about flu is not the flu but the secondary infections that follow which can be life threatening...

The new I.P.D vaccine should be considered as a must have now..It protects you against 23 different stains of Stap.which causes many secondary infections. Shuch as septasemia and bronchial infections. i would advice you all to Google it and get all the facts as i cannot remember all the plus points...I also suffer from Sinus infections and have been a lot better since having the I P D..A check on the UK national health site should give you all the info needed..Also the Uk give this jab to everyone free..

Hope this is of help.

I get the stuff every year so I go the shot this year a few months back. So what they gave me last years vaccine and didn't work. Got the flu down for the normal ten days. So now they are offering the vaccine for this year way to late folks. It's already hit.

I realize it's a crap shoot guessing the strian for the next year but acting after the fact is not going to help.

Now if the vaccine is for the 2010 flu season I would be first in line. But it sounds like they are talking about 2009, people have the stuff already and it began speading a month ago. To late.

Does anyone know if they are talking about the next flu season or the one we are in the middle of now.?

It reads like an Abac poll, these figures makes no sense at all. Unless there is an epidemic the department of health control ought to know the figures. I assume that also these statistics are completely bullocks. I expect that someone is putting a wet finger up in the air and writes down numbers. It is a good thing that especially elderly people get vaccinated, but making up figures is disgraceful and unworthy to the medical profession.

Just a few months ago .. anyone catch these stories?

http://www.lifegen.de/newsip/shownews.php4...5123&pc=s01

Deerfield, Illinois-based pharmaceutical company Baxter International Inc. has just been caught shipping live avian flu viruses mixed with vaccine material to medical distributors in 18 countries. The “mistake” (if you can call it that, see below…) was discovered by the National Microbiology Laboratory in Canada. The World Health Organization was alerted and panic spread throughout the vaccine community as health experts asked the obvious question: How could this have happened?

……..

Or, put another way, Baxter is acting a whole lot like a biological terrorism organization these days, sending deadly viral samples around the world. If you mail an envelope full of anthrax to your Senator, you get arrested as a terrorist. So why is Baxter — which mailed samples of a far more deadly viral strain to labs around the world — getting away with saying, essentially, “Oops?”But there’s a bigger question in all this: How could this company have accidentally mixed LIVE avian flu viruses (both H5N1 and H3N2, the human form) in this vaccine material?

Was the viral contamination intentional?

The shocking answer is that this couldn’t have been an accident. Why? Because Baxter International adheres to something called BSL3(Biosafety Level 3) - a set of laboratory safety protocols that prevent the cross-contamination of materials. As explained on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biosaf…):

“Laboratory personnel have specific training in handling pathogenic and potentially lethal agents, and are supervised by competent scientists who are experienced in working with these agents. This is considered a neutral or warm zone. All procedures involving the manipulation of infectious materials are conducted within biological safety cabinets or other physical containment devices, or by personnel wearing appropriate personal protective clothing and equipment. The laboratory has special engineering and design features.”

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&...a=N&tab=wv#

Air Force 2025 released in 1996 suggests a plausible Avian Flu Pandemic for 2009. Kurt Nimmo writes :

On June 17, 1996, the U.S. Air Force released Air Force 2025, “a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space force in the future.” In the unclassified study, the College of Aerospace Doctrine, Research, and Education at Maxwell Air Force Base in Alabama posed several “fictional representations of future situations/scenarios” likely to arise.

In Chapter 5, the authors present a timeline figure representing “plausible history.” In 2009, according to the figure, influenza will kill 30 million people. “A similar influenza pandemic occurred in the past,” a footnote explains, making a reference to the influenza epidemic of 1918 and 1919, described as “one of the worst human catastrophes on record. It has been estimated that more than 20 million people around the world died during the epidemic, and of the 20 million people who suffered from the illness in the United States, approximately 850,000 died.”

“The influenza virus is unique among viruses in being able to undergo so much antigenic change that an antigenically novel virus can sweep around the world in a year or two, giving rise to significant morbidity and mortality,” another footnote states.

It is interesting to note that the source of the Air Force’s fictional pandemic is described as unknown and it is not “determined if the virus was a natural mutation or bioengineered. Many feared the latter.” (Emphasis added.)

Is it merely a coincidence the Pentagon would propose in 1996 a deadly flu pandemic for 2009 when live H5N1 avian flu viruses are discovered in common flu vaccines produced by a Baxter International plant in Austria?

P.S. Flu vaccines contain thermerosol, which is mercury.. mercury is on MSDS as follows:

http://www.jtbaker.com/msds/englishhtml/M1599.htm

http://www.thinktwice.com/flu.htm

Edited by deeveloper

Ever heard of a country maintaining an large army and never let them go on training exercises?

How will your body's immune system strengthen when you let it avoid small battles?

Exactly.

I just went through 2 weeks plus if Dengue Fever.

But I managed to avoid checking into the hospital and utterly falling over, as many do.

It was nasty, but since there IS nothing you can take it is

up to YOUR SYSTEM to kick it's butt.

Partly I did OK, because I avoid antibiotics except when I absolutely MUST take them.

And then restock the colon with natural yoghurt.

Gotta exercise your immune system not just your legs.