Legal Charities To Donate To

What are some good charities to donate to that are legal in Thailand and can provide a valid receipt? By valid receipt, I mean one that will be accepted as proof of charitable contributions when you apply for permanent residency and/or citizenship. You have to show a track record of making charitable donations and I don't want to be in the position of being told even though I gave money the charities aren't ones recognized as valid for this purpose. Any input from people who have already gone through the residency permit process would be appreciated in regards to this issue.

What are some good charities to donate to that are legal in Thailand and can provide a valid receipt? By valid receipt, I mean one that will be accepted as proof of charitable contributions when you apply for permanent residency and/or citizenship. You have to show a track record of making charitable donations and I don't want to be in the position of being told even though I gave money the charities aren't ones recognized as valid for this purpose. Any input from people who have already gone through the residency permit process would be appreciated in regards to this issue.

I just donated the equivalent of $100 USD in the form of food+milk to an orphanage in Khon Kaen. I donated and carried the goods into the mess hall by myself and saw all 90 orphans eat and drink. The administrators keep accurate books and itemized every item and every cost down to the last baht, then gave me an official receipt.

Donate to orphanages because these truly are the "throw away" kids-abandoned, disfigured, and with obvious birth defects. Give a child a chance in this world.