New Iphone

tominbkk

Dont use the Thai apps store!

Are you installing from itunes right? Change the country setting in Itunes to U.S. or something like that, then you can access more apps.

Thanks, haha I thought I had to use the Thailand store here. I'll give it a try.

Are you installing from itunes right? Change the country setting in Itunes to U.S. or something like that, then you can access more apps.

Thanks, haha I thought I had to use the Thailand store here. I'll give it a try.

Well I tried that but no joy, whenever I switch over to the US site and try to download it detects me and sends me back to Thailand. It appears you need a US credit card to join the iTunes store there. I can't figure out why they don't offer google apps like Earth, strange.

Well I did it, I used a Japanese credit card to open my account but I never actually buy anything, just download the free apps. Not sure why you are having problems....

Dont know what you mean by switch to the us store... its all one store but if your itunes is set to a certain country some thing wont show up and genius side bar wont work. All I did was change my area setting in Itunes to U.S. or Canada and no problems.

Edited by Sabum

Well I tried that but no joy, whenever I switch over to the US site and try to download it detects me and sends me back to Thailand. It appears you need a US credit card to join the iTunes store there. I can't figure out why they don't offer google apps like Earth, strange.

Try the stuff we are not allowed to discuss :o

How good is the iphone in providing the itunes sync wiith mac - just as good as an ipod? And what sort of capacity in Gb s?

How good is the memo and notes and address function when using the on screen keyboard?

Is there a website where I can read up on such info, a full review or a manual or something?