First Class On Nca Bus To Bangkok

SPIKECM

Anyone tried the Nokorn Chai Air First class bus to Bangkok? I see the last time I went to the bus station that NCA now runs an even better bus service to bangkok. It was full every trip when I went to book for some people.. looks like popular..

I've taken it several times and returned to CM from BKK as well. You must reserve a minimum of 3-4 days in advance to be assured of a ticket. You can call them to make your reservation (very little English spoken), then go pay for your ticket at 7-11 which is very convenient. They will hold the reservation for 90 minutes.

I always used to use Nakhon Chai Air VIP bus - a very good service

Government bus, 999, VIP is even better. at least they were, it's been a while since I used them. 999 have only 3 seats across the width of the bus, so if travelling alone, get a single seat and you don't have to elbow wrestle.

Government bus, 999, VIP is even better. at least they were, it's been a while since I used them. 999 have only 3 seats across the width of the bus, so if travelling alone, get a single seat and you don't have to elbow wrestle.

thanks but this is a new service.. from the pictures on internet it looks the same.. or better..

http://www.nca.co.th/newweb/news/detail.php?news_id=39

thanks but this is a new service.. from the pictures on internet it looks the same.. or better..

http://www.nca.co.th/newweb/news/detail.php?news_id=39

Yes the new buses look very good, strange that it's called First Class. Would have thought that they'd call it something like VIP plus.

Wonder how many new buses they have.

• 2 years later...

Its a good idea to walk around and take a look at the buses that are parked before buying a ticket. There is another company that also has excellent seats with video screens, games, and plug for laptop, but i forgot the name of it, runs direct also with boxed lunches...no meal stops.