Ot: Dubious Ad, Prices Seem Too Low ?-(

Kf6vci

http://www.motoscout24.de/Public/GarageDet...aspx?id=1002369

Not many 2002 Aprilia RSV 1000 for THB <70,000 around, eh?

The 125 cc and 250 cc bikes are way more expensive than some big bikes :D:o The last Sportster turned out to be a 419 scam involving some phony escrow company: www.escrow-europa.com

Every time I list a notebook overseas, some folks want me to ship it to Lagos, Nigeria or some place like Sierra Leone.

Seems someone who is not a biker has been browsing the web to get photos, then compile a list of bikes for sale :D:D

Just venting.

Chris

post-7704-1238944196_thumb.jpg

While theres some scams theres also a lot of people selling off toys right now.. It used to be the best deals were in Europe and US as the UK had higher prices but the falling pound has made some stunning deals..

I recently saw a Triumph 1050 speed triple.. 05.. clean looking nick but a few miles.. went for 2300 GBP at auction !! 120k baht for a nice hooligan machine like that !! I would have put market price at 4k or so..

This was for sale on Dutch ebay last year, listed as being in Holland....... trouble is she was sitting in my garage in Jomtien and definitely not for sale!! My bl**dy photo too!

really???? someone just knicked your photo and ran an ad? ballsy move