Phone Calls Overseas

longstebe

As far as I am concerned only one way to go with calling and that is SKYPE. All u need is a mike and speakers, chances are u have speakers now. a mike should cost less than 500 Baht. A camera is nice but perhaps another 1,000.

If u call computer to computer no charge, I call the US only and pat around 500 Baht a month for unlimited calls to land lines and/or cell phones in the US. The quality of sound is excellent and if not I hang up and redial.

I do NOT work for skype. Check them out at skype.com.

actualy there are many cards available in market,bolo card,budget card,easy call,etc.... depends which country you wanna call.

for europe budjet card and max calling card is best about 3 bht per min.

I use skype and net2phone. I have found that if you buy a headset with mic attached the reception/sound is much better then just using a mic and your speakers. Also check out www.callincards.com for other options.

I use the C.A.T. PhoneNet card. One baht per minute to calls in the continental U.S., a little more to Hawaii & Alaska. Not sure what the rates are to other countries.

You can also use the card to call from the U.S. to Thailand.

Edited by maxjay

As far as I am concerned only one way to go with calling and that is SKYPE. All u need is a mike and speakers, chances are u have speakers now. a mike should cost less than 500 Baht. A camera is nice but perhaps another 1,000.

If u call computer to computer no charge, I call the US only and pat around 500 Baht a month for unlimited calls to land lines and/or cell phones in the US. The quality of sound is excellent and if not I hang up and redial.

I do NOT work for skype. Check them out at skype.com.

Using skype only cost you .75 satang a minute.

Barry

I use Skype on an offer they had for 25 Euro for the year to UK landlines and thats unlimited usage so many of my calls last 30 mins or over, I dont think you can beat that for value and quality is excellent if you have a decent connection. There was other Countries on the offer but not sure what they were.