Motorbikes In Bangkok

martindav

Hi, im looking to buy a russian minsk or a trail bike whilst in bangkok to go and explore the region a little bit, I was wondering if any of you guys new where I could buy one and roughly what I would be looking to pay for the Minsk, not really looking to go above the £400 mark, any help would be much appreciated

Hi, im looking to buy a russian minsk or a trail bike whilst in bangkok to go and explore the region a little bit, I was wondering if any of you guys new where I could buy one and roughly what I would be looking to pay for the Minsk, not really looking to go above the £400 mark, any help would be much appreciated

You might be able to get a Honda Wave for 400 pounds. Not sure if you'll get what your looking for with that budget.

Cheers

Nothing like that here mate. especially not for 400 quid. bigger bikes are bloody expensive here. sorry to say but 20,000baht just will not cut it. as some one else said that will get you an decent 125 Honda wave and you can cruise around easily at 80-100kmh, how long you here for. IF only a short time think about renting OR if a longer time look at doubling that amount and get a Honda cbr150 or something. i know where a ( 2007) nearly new condition cbr150 with 3,000km is for 45,000baht if ya interested.

Allan