Using visa agents can give five years in jail

mr. parryhandy,yet more nonsense from you.

in these times of suspicion and watchfulness,it would be negligent and careless to leave ones passport for "safe keeping" with the owner of a bike rental shop.

this is exactly how passports and identities are "borrowed" for cloning.

and its those careless,naive and negligent people  who leave their passports at bike shops that make it so easy for those of a criminal intent to further those intentions.

if people refused to leave passports,the shop owners would not be able to do business,if they were unable to rent bikes they would HAVE to find another way of obtaining guarantees,which they would find very quickly.otherwise they would get hungry.they have no right to take possession of a passport.

the ease with which falangs can be parted with their passports is nothing but a joke.

in all passports it is printed that it should not be given to an

unauthorised person,on whose authority does a bike shop owner become authorised to take possession of a passport.

in a country like thailand youve got more chance of the "authorities " cloning your passport than a bike shop rental owner who probably earns a lot more.why the #### would someone clone my passport. it aint much use without me.the only "top secret" info in a passport is your name country , place of birth etc all information that you regularly give for a number of things e.g checking into a hotel or b+b, joining a library etc..

what was the other nonsense you refer to ?? :o

parryhandy,

it's not your passport they want,it's any passport.

it's not that the bike shop owner would clone your passport,but the people involved in fraud need access to genuine documents such as passports and credit cards.

by pressurising or paying  bike shop owners,guest house owners etc. to access these retained documents for an hour or so they obtain the details of,or the documents themselves,

and the bike shop,guest house owner will get a nice little present.

there is a big demand for stolen/cloned us/uk/euro passports and credit cards. your passport could be of great use to someone else.a change of photo could be all it takes to put your name on the wanted list in many countries.

a  parryhandy clone could make life very difficult for the real parryhandy

to advocate carelessness with your passport is to encourage

criminality.

if it was harder to get hold of fake passports,then those that use them to travel around the world (hanbali,to name but one) would find life harder.

when those characters find life harder,then my life and your life automatically becomes easier and more importantly,safer.

i'm sure you will now agree that that is why your previous post was nonsense.

:o  :D

parryhandy,

its not your passport they want,its any passport.

its not that the bike shop owner would clone your passport,but the people involved in fraud need access to genuine documents such as passports and credit cards.

by pressurising or paying  bike shop owners,guest house owners etc. to access these documents for an hour or so they obtain the details of,or the documents themselves

there is a big demand for stolen/cloned us/uk/euro passports and credit cards. your passport could be of great use to someone else.a change of photo could be all it takes to put your name on the wanted list in many countries.

a  parryhandy clone could make life very difficult for the real parryhandy

to advocate carelessness with your passport is inviting trouble

if it was harder to get hold of fake passports,then those that use them to travel around the world (hambali,to name but one) would find life harder.

when those guys find life harder,then my life and your life automatically becomes easier and safer.

thats why your previous post was nonsense.

:o  :D

im sorry but i think your going overboard. if a terrorist or organised crime boss wants a passport he can just go and steal one or copy his own or associates.they could get any name out of the phone book if they wanted.all the info they would need you fill in regularly on forms ie hotel registrtion etc. as for the parryhandy clone it does not worry me in the slightest for theres nowt i could do about it anyway.at the end of the day  a face has got to be put to a name at some point and unless the person using my name is the spitting image of me then i think id be ok .the only way it would ever be a problem is if somebody actually wanted to set you up for something but thats entering the realms of fiction.

if people can actually put photos in passorts then they can obviously make them. all the other info in them is irrelevant really when you turn up at a checkpoint the immigration people have nothing to compare it with so any details could be total crap anyway.as long as it has all the markings and looks like a genuine passport its enough whatever the  name details etc.. as long as the picture matches the holder.no if you wanted a fake passport surely the ideal one would be a genuinely new identity ie someone that did not already exsist or have a passport cos otherwise they maybe a small chance one day youd try entering a country where the person youve "cloned" already is.

to finish i just cant see what use to the "rental guys associates " my passport is.

i maybe overlooking somethink obvious please tell me were my thinking is flawed.