Udd Threatens To Shift Protest To Pattaya

moo9

There's plenty of coverage happening on the Thai news channels; but I don't speak or understand Thai, so all I get is pictures. I wish that TrueVisions had an English language Thai news channel.

Yeah, I know, "learn the language". Frankly, at my age, I find it very difficult to learn more than a few words at a time of a language so drastically different from my own. That's not Thailand's problem; it's mine. Just noting the facts.

In my opinion, the host country for any immigrants bears NO obligation to provide information in any language other than their own, except essential government services. That's certainly the way I feel about the USA; and what's good for the goose, is good for the gander. So we expats here in Thailand are lucky that there is as much information available in English as there is.

But I still wish I had an English language Thai news TV channel. :o

I think the red shirts are not entirely dumb.

All main entrance roads have heavily staffed check points, where the cops are actually standing and not sitting down (line of at least 10!).

Traffic has to go over 1 lane both on Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Nua entering Pattaya(the two roads I used today).

However the small roads are relatively unchecked, so a whole bunch of red shirts made it to behind Big C in North Pattaya using the small back sois, and there apparently they clashed with a checkpoint...

Turning them away could cost the merchants of Pattaya a LOT of money!

Most of them think, that Thailand does not need any farang money at all........!

How otherwise one could explain "Thai rak Thai"?

Best option for us is to flee to the Dark side, when those reddies enter the city.

"Thank you" should be the words on the lips of all farangs today.

Will the last farang to leave please turn off the big screen at the begining of Walking Street !

Does any body realise how much this will affect their investment here in Pattaya?

How is Thailand and Pattaya suposed to get new investment in the area let alone keep the people who actually have invested most of their hard earned life savings in the country?

Polititions everywhere should take a look at what is happening here to learn just how it is possible to do just about everything WRONG!!

Red Yellow and blue shirts for sale at discount prices 10% off for mob leaders

All main entrance roads have heavily staffed check points, where the cops are actually standing and not sitting down (line of at least 10!).

Traffic has to go over 1 lane both on Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Nua entering Pattaya(the two roads I used today).

However the small roads are relatively unchecked, so a whole bunch of red shirts made it to behind Big C in North Pattaya using the small back sois, and there apparently they clashed with a checkpoint...

Sorry I disagree with this statement!!!!

Sorry I disagree with this statement!!!!

So what do you think of the Yellows then? smarter or even dumber?

When they ground the country to a standstill occupying the airports!

Or is it just your investments that your worried about? and to hel_l with everything else.

Turning them away could cost the merchants of Pattaya a LOT of money!

Most of them think, that Thailand does not need any farang money at all........!

How otherwise one could explain "Thai rak Thai"?

Best option for us is to flee to the Dark side, when those reddies enter the city.

"Thank you" should be the words on the lips of all farangs today.

Will the last farang to leave please turn off the big screen at the begining of Walking Street !

Does any body realise how much this will affect their investment here in Pattaya?

Dont worry all will be forgotten in the blink of an eye and Pattaya will be just fine without you!

How is Thailand and Pattaya suposed to get new investment in the area let alone keep the people who actually have invested most of their hard earned life savings in the country?

Polititions everywhere should take a look at what is happening here to learn just how it is possible to do just about everything WRONG!!

Red Yellow and blue shirts for sale at discount prices 10% off for mob leaders

Dont worry all will be forgoten in the blink of an eye and Pattaya will be just fine without you!