Translation Wanted

Mario2008

page 1 is the application form.

page 2 appears to be information for the public about this card.

it states that: ( roughly, i'm no expert and there may be mistakes in the translation !!!)

1.the purpose of the card.

to offer a separate channel for passport control/immigration procedures for cardholders entering or exiting the country through suwannaphum airport.

2. priviledges and use of the card.

(A) holders of the card and their spouses and children can use the special channels marked " suwannaphum premium and diplomatic" where they will have their passports processed quicker than if they were using the other channels, especially during busy times.

(B)immigration officers will swipe the cards of those entering or leaving the kingdom to record the information on them.

© immigration officers maintain the right to.??

only allow card holders to use the card , i.e. they must be travelling themselves and cannot allow others to use the card.

only allow the card holders to use the special channels, they must have their passports examined according to the laws and must follow all relevant procedures.

can cancel the card without prior warning if any of the conditions of use are broken or if a holder is found to be in breach of any of the immigration laws.

the card is valid for 3 years from the date of issue.

pages 3 to 5 are the official rules as written in law about who can have the card etc.

it seems that one of the conditions for a foreigner seems is that they must have invested 8 mill. in thailand.

i have only skimmed pages 3 to 5 so i may be wrong on that. its thai legalese and it gives me a headache.

maybe tomorrow!!

Edited by taxexile