Love Thailand, Would Like To Work With Thai Organizations, But Based In Nepal

Hi there, Jiggy here. I am an experienced technical writer (20+ years), lecturer & facilitator, editor, filmmaker, & designer wishing to help Thai business, NGOs, Govt, etc. in anything related to audio/visual production or professional communication.

I am based in Kathmandu Nepal where I have a complete A/V Studio at my disposal, with staff (my family members), and I am also associated with a well-known UK teaching charity that has a large portfolio of trainings for development workers. I am hoping to collaborate with individuals or organizations that want the best in new media development and communication for development.

Some writing samples can be seen here (I am a web writer for CreativeCow.net, a millions+ hits per month website and 200,000+ subscriber print magazine):

Information on my support staff can be found here:

I travel to Thailand frequently from Kathmandu (we are just a few hours away), and I would be available for:

• Meetings and Consultations
  • Keynote speaking and Lectures
  • Trainings & Facilitation
  • Professonal Videography & Photography

From my base in Nepal, I can provide these services:

• Professional Writing and Editing
  • Script Writing/Storyboarding
  • Specialized Media Production
  • Graphic Designs & Web Development

A full CV is available on request that outlines the work that I have done for major corporations and development organizations (IBM, Microsoft, World Bank, UN agencies, etc.)

Well, hope to hear from you soon!

Jiggy Gaton