Bangkok Crisis Breaking News Only

blackman

What is TAN ch 26. Can I get it in Pattaya?

Thai ASEAN News - I don't know enough about Thai TV to be sure, but when my TV card scanned for channels, in my apt. at least, TAN appeared on channel 26. No idea what package they're feeding me, but it's and English language channel with news and twee infomercials, shouldn't be difficult to find if you have it.

A new statement is being made now by Suthep Thaugsuban (Deputy PM) on all news channels (except TAN :o ) .

TAN is the English version of ASTV ( The Yellow mob's leader Sondhi Limtongkhul is the owner ), a channel to be trusted ?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is TAN ch 26. Can I get it in Pattaya?

Thai ASEAN News - I don't know enough about Thai TV to be sure, but when my TV card scanned for channels, in my apt. at least, TAN appeared on channel 26. No idea what package they're feeding me, but it's and English language channel with news and twee infomercials, shouldn't be difficult to find if you have it.

A new statement is being made now by Suthep Thaugsuban (Deputy PM) on all news channels (except TAN :o ) .

TAN is the English version of ASTV ( The Yellow mob's leader Sondhi Limtongkhul is the owner ), a channel to be trusted ?

Bangkok Crisis Breaking News Only, only for on the spot news reports from Bangkok-no politics please