Banpod Phisai,60180/nakhon Sawan

exeter

I would like any information on the above village which is north of Nakhon Sawan, like how many people live there,how do you get there from Nakan Sawan, how far is it from Nakan Sawan, is it an area of natural beauty,it is on the river ping-does it flood, any thing anybody knows would be helpful.

exeter

I would like any information on the above village which is north of Nakhon Sawan, like how many people live there,how do you get there from Nakan Sawan, how far is it from Nakan Sawan, is it an area of natural beauty,it is on the river ping-does it flood, any thing anybody knows would be helpful.

exeter

I live in Bahn Phot Pisai. 35 kilometers from Nakohn Sawan, take the hiway north towards Pichit, you will see a sign to Kao Leo, head towards Kao Leo stay on this road abot 20 kilometers to Bhan Phot.The Ping river flows through the town, and yes it does flood usually in oct. I would consider it an area of natural beauty, you would have to decide for yourself, mostly farm land, rice,sugar cane,and corn.

The town itself is not that much, but it has everything needed, hospitals,open air market, hardware and building supplies,motorscooter shops,ect.