Will We Start Seeing Terrorism

TonySoprano

History has shown us that when people feel that they are being treated unfairly and they have no means to express this anger democratically, they become so infuriated and blinded that they feel their only means of defense and expression is pure violence. We have seen hints of this today with gas tanks being set on fire and Molotov's being thrown. I do feel that a 1992 style Military crackdown will create a new day in Thai society, one that involves car bombings and other acts of blind terrorism and hatred in Bangkok.

Edited by TonySoprano

History has shown us that when people feel that they are being treated unfairly and they have no means to express this anger democratically, they become so infuriated and blinded that they feel their only means of defense and expression is pure violence. We have seen hints of this today with gas tanks being set on fire and Molotov's being thrown. I do feel that a 1992 style Military crackdown will create a new day in Thai society, one that involves car bombings and other acts of blind terrorism and hatred in Bangkok.

Who is (are) being treated unfairly ?

I don't want to get into a debate of justification over who is right and who is wrong. I am stating simply, and precisely, people who feel that they are not being heard, that they are being wronged, historically, will often view terrorism as their only means of defense and expression.

Edited by TonySoprano

I don't want to get into a debate of justification over who is right and who is wrong. I am stating simply, and precisely, people who feel that they are not being heard, that they are being wronged, historically, will often view terrorism as their only means of defense and expression.

That's an interesting statement....useless as it is , but interesting...

Look, I have another fact for you to think about:

Flying fishes do exist. They are not the majority of their specie, but they do exist !