Brutal Attack On Female Redshirt

dee123

Channel 4 News UK shows horrific film of an assault by a Thai photo-journalist on a female Red shirt protester.They also report 2 protesters shot dead with film of Goverment troops firing directly at protestors.I knew the Thai media was biased but this is the limit!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I do not condone any sort of violence I did see that lady running her mouth and hoped that someone would shut her the f77ck up....my wish was granted.

You should keep in mind that the BBC and Channel 4 always take the side of the protesters as do most news agencies, they love an underdog and they love a story. As far as I am concerned mate, driving burning buses into a crowd of military personal deserves a few bullets back. I am sure you are aware that they stole a gas transporter and tried to set it alight in a residential area ! In times like these you need to be ready to get what you give and over the past few days these guys have given quite a lot of bullshit.

Do you want to know who I really feel for in all of this ????? the actual reds on the ground because quite frankly they are fighting for a course they do not fully understand. A few will probably die in the process and I take particular hostility to a waste life and this truly would be a waste of life.

ps. stick to watching CNN, they are the only decent truthful agency out there in my opinion. Dan Rivers is a better reporter then Mr Head over at the BBC who seems to have a serious problem with you know who and therefore is obviously being one sided (again) in his reporting of the situation.

Some of the violence aired by the BBC, Aljazeera and the TAN network has been sickening.

I too saw the troops on the BBC bulletin firing level at the crowd and not into the air. Though the reports had been the troops were given live ammo you could not tell if they were firing live ammunition or not, but the inference was that the ammo was live.

I would have thought the water cannon would have been sufficient to drive the protesters back, considering how powerful those jets of water are without the need for use of live ammo.

Some of the violence aired by the BBC, Aljazeera and the TAN network has been sickening.

I too saw the troops on the BBC bulletin firing level at the crowd and not into the air. Though the reports had been the troops were given live ammo you could not tell if they were firing live ammunition or not, but the inference was that the ammo was live.

I would have thought the water cannon would have been sufficient to drive the protesters back, considering how powerful those jets of water are without the need for use of live ammo.

I've seen those same reports and yes it does look like some of the soldiers are firing straight into the crowd, my only point of contention is that if those were live rounds, wouldn't there be huge amounts of casualties ? The soldiers must have fired 5,000 or more rounds, with that amount of fire power, you'd think that at least 1 or 2 people would have been killed if they fired live ammo

In relation to that picture of the red guy with blood smeared on his chest I very much doubt that is a bullet wound from an M16 rifle, wounds from this rifle ha ha ha lets just say you would rather not want to look because they do a lot of damage. However there does seem to be black around the supposed wound which would lead me to think that it was a a bullet wound...........however this is pure speculation as my experience with bullets and guns etc etc is very rudimentary.

I agree with Gman, I think a water cannon would have been enough, although an on fire bus coming straight towards me and my buddies would probably change my mind.

Channel 4 News UK shows horrific film of an assault by a Thai photo-journalist on a female Red shirt protester.They also report 2 protesters shot dead with film of Goverment troops firing directly at protestors.I knew the Thai media was biased but this is the limit!

Thai media is reporting this stuff. ASTV is even running clips from Al Jazeera. The two people I heard about that died so far, were civilians that were shot and killed by the red shirts, for complaining about the destruction.

Thai media is reporting this stuff. ASTV is even running clips from Al Jazeera. The two people I heard about that died so far, were civilians that were shot and killed by the red shirts, for complaining about the destruction.

Now THAT makes alot more sense, the red shirts have been totally out of control and if THEY shot and killed some people I could totally see that.

did ASTV show the footage of the female protestor being viciously dragged across the road?also I hope I or Channel4 are not wrong but the british journalist said 2 protestors were killed.

did ASTV show the footage of the female protestor being viciously dragged across the road?also I hope I or Channel4 are not wrong but the british journalist said 2 protestors were killed.

Am not sure, I'm not watching it all the time. They have shown clips of the soldiers firing their weapons though. It's possible there were two red shirts killed as well, but the two that are being reported right now were killed by the red shirts.

dee do you have link where it says two protesters ?

i know you did not ask me but here is a link anyway

Nation

Al Jazeera

Bangkok post

Thanks but I am aware of these, I was trying to ascertain whether or not 2 red shirts have been killed as well as Dee is claiming.

Al jazeera and BBC initially reported 2 protesters but have since changed it to 2 civillians

If anyone could download channel 4 news report I'd be most grateful,....www.prachathai.com who I regard as "neutral" paint a different story about redshirts intimidating reporters but for once I think they have a case to answer when footage from award winning Channel4 News shows a different reality.

Edited by dee123

dee do you have link where it says two protesters ?

i know you did not ask me but here is a link anyway

Nation

Al Jazeera

Bangkok post

Thanks but I am aware of these, I was trying to ascertain whether or not 2 red shirts have been killed as well as Dee is claiming.

Al jazeera and BBC initially reported 2 protesters but have since changed it to 2 civillians

Aren't protesters civilians?

Never, never, trust the mass media, for a true story.

Yep true, Trouble is though mate the sheep do!

Research the truth away from mass media.

Thats my big tip for today.

Who has the time to do that though when worrying about your own problems :o , that is where they get you isn't, sad state of affairs.