Craig Scott Murdered

STAY AWAY FROM THE CHILL OUT RESORT AND THE BUNGALOWS OWNED BY A MAN NAMED ...... THE LOCALS CALL HIM ....... , HE IS AN EX ISRAELI PARATROOPER , A BULLY AND I BELIEVE THE MAN WHO KILLED MY NEPHEW CRAIG.PETER FROM THE CHILL OUT RESORT HAD THE GALL TO ASK OUR FAMILY FOR 4000 BAHT STATING CRAIG OWED IT TO HIM ?? DO ANY OF YOU KNOW OR REMEMBER CRAIG ?

/edit names

Edited by Darknight

STAY AWAY FROM THE CHILL OUT RESORT AND .......  DO ANY OF YOU KNOW OR REMEMBER CRAIG ?

Obviously and understandable you are very upset, but could you be more specific please and tell us what happened? :o

I could ask around through some friends on Samui if you wish and also: what is the word about this "Rami" you are talking about?

Edited by Darknight

Hmm, looks like the OP might be a 'hit & run' poster......!

Since I'm not familiar with 'OP'...can you explain what you mean? (I'm not native English speaking, you see)

It would be VERY nice if all of you Ladies and Gentleman could possibly try and write some sort of 'decent' English instead of the many 'slang' words and expressions you are using so many times. It may be nice for you, but please try to understand that there are 'a few' people in the world who were not born in native-speaking-English/American/Australian countries, right or not right?

I and a few more in the world are at least trying to speak foreign languages (English amongst them), please take that into consideration, if you don't mind.

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

Since I'm not familiar with 'OP'...can you explain what you mean? (I'm not native English speaking, you see)

It means "Original Poster" and refers to the individual who started the thread.

I'm afraid these sorts of abbreviations are common in forums like this so you'll just have to get used to it. If you don't understand one, just ask....

I just did a 'google' on 'Craig Peter' and came up with nothing relating to any murder on Ko Samui!

OP would appear to be a bullsh*tter with a grudge.

Lao Po, unfortunately for non native English speakers, English (and all of the abreviations there in - which also confuse the he11 out of me) is always going to be the language of forums aimed at an international reader/membership.

Edited by ProfessorFart

It means "Original Poster" and refers to the individual who started the thread.

I'm afraid these sorts of abbreviations are common in forums like this so you'll just have to get used to it. If you don't understand one, just ask....

Thank you explaining 'OP'.

I hope you will excuse me but I don't think there are many forums like this ( :D ) and I certainly hope you understand my simple kind of non-English humor :o

It would be nice if the Chief of the forum and his moderators could set-up a kind of list with explanations of slang you Ladies and Gentlemen are using, but than again, I realize that we would need to have a very large server or am I wrong :D ?

From Europe, with kindest regards,

LaoPo

I just did a 'google' on 'Craig Peter' and came up with nothing relating to any murder on Ko Samui!

OP would appear to be a bullsh*tter with a grudge.

Lao Po, unfortunately for non native English speakers, English (and all of the abreviations there in - which also confuse the he11 out of me) is always going to be the language of forums aimed at an international reader/membership.

Fart,

try a search for 'Craig Scott'

I would but I think it's BS.

google came up with this.

A grieving family needs our help.

Can anyone recommend a private investigator who might be prepared to look into the recent murder of a young tourist on Koh Samui?

If so, please drop me a line.

Posted by David | August 15, 2004 03:44 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David,

Can you give me some details ? Who, when, where this happened ?

I'll be in Samui next month, I already know the island. I'll be with my GF. She is a thai citizen, but speaks english fluently . She could get informations from the locals, may be. I could report.

FREEMAN

Posted by FREEMAN | August 15, 2004 04:57 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far, all I know is that a 25 year-old Canadian tourist called Craig was murdered on Koh Samui on July 24th.

His funeral takes place tomorrow.

Craig's family have asked me to help them find a suitably qualified person to investigate his death.

When they've found someone to act for them, I'll supply more details and issue an appeal for information.

Thanks for the offer of help, FREEMAN, but you might be putting your own life at risk if you ask questions of the wrong people.

Posted by David | August 15, 2004 05:35 PM

David,

I think I'm more qualified than any Thai detective to cope with this special task. I know the possible risks, and will act smoothly, getting informations from my Thai GF who is a clever girl, and able to collect infos if any. She is able to get informations a farang cannot there. I'll brief her about what to do and the way to do. May be I'll get real information, may be not... I only think a young clever lady speaking smoothly and friendy to Thai people same her could discover/listen about things even the Thai Police don't know...

It's only, a card to be played, I cannot warranty the results (and don't ask to be paid for that, on the other hand...)

Only let me know, David if you want me doing this or else not. I f yes I need some information : Where, who, when ?? (The "why" is probably the unknown part of the enquiry, I suppose.)

FREEMAN

Posted by FRREMAN | August 15, 2004 08:51 PM

that's a load of bullshit if i ever heard any.

Freeman, what could your qualifications possibly be except for making your 200th trip to thailand as a sex tourist.

leave it to professionals and quit trying to be a ###### hero.

if you said you were former counter intelligence or something and worked extensively in south east asia, then ok you would sound legitimate.

you're going to let your GF do all the talking? give me a break, i wouldn't trust you with a cup of coffee.

Posted by tobias | August 16, 2004 12:09 AM

Tobias <deleted> he's just trying to help you blabbering prick.

P.S. I probably ######ed your 'clever' girlfriend in th the grogery hole.

Posted by MoMoMaiKai | August 16, 2004 01:45 AM

Mr TOBIAS, this is not your problem but mine.

My background is OK for this task, and my GF is no hooker, but University graduated.

So better you shut up, and stay in Nana Plaza, the only place you'll probably ever know well in Thailand.

OK na khap ?

Posted by FREEMAN | August 16, 2004 02:16 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'm going to start a blog, and having rakked my brains and my balls for a Mission Statement, I have decided to call it...... No, not "Crazy about Bangkok", but "###### Addicted to Mango Sauce"

he he he......just kidding...

ps David, I'll send you the invoice ok?

Posted by AVID | August 16, 2004 02:18 AM

I am also going to start a blog--of course I won't be able to register or get into my own blog but I have high hopes for others.

Posted by Dana | August 16, 2004 07:17 AM

Perfect. Then we can all tell you what a prick you are without having to read your crap.

Posted by Bow Wow Wow | August 16, 2004 08:16 AM

I'm going to start a blog that will document the antics of all the sad bastards who spend their lives posting comments on other people's blogs.

Posted by Bento Box | August 16, 2004 06:44 PM

thai bar girl, thai college grad same thing freeman.

:o

Posted by Toby | August 16, 2004 09:33 PM

Toby, yes they 'grad' (and grab...) same thing, the main difference is the graduate one has higher IQ, and better conversation ! Useful after sexual intercourse in my opinion. If you don't think so, better return the zoo you escaped, I will come (with her) feed you with some monkeynuts ! !

FREEMAN

Posted by FREEMAN | August 16, 2004 09:55 PM

How about www.thailandpi.com I used them once and they were OK, don't know about a serious case like this though-peter

Posted by mr peter | August 16, 2004 10:01 PM

freeman,

do you even know what I.Q. stands for?

you should know that education and intelligence have nothing to do with each other.

anyways this is besides the point, i don't care about your thai bar girl no matter how educated you think she is ok? so just drop it.

Posted by tobias | August 17, 2004 04:37 AM

freeman,

i doubt you're serious about investigating, i hope so for the sake of your "clever" girlfriend. who isn't very clever if she's willing to go asking questions about dead farang in a place she's not from. but i bet she's not as stupid as all that, and will "investigate" the matter over some sangsom and maybe some cards and possibly some good fresh island-boy schlang while you are eating your banana pancakes with your shades low on your face feeling like magnum p.i. don't forget to wear your shorty-shorts.

Posted by nick adams | August 17, 2004 02:13 PM

Mr NICK ADAMS :

1 - I am serious about it.

2 - Who are you to say I can't cope with this ? You don't know anything about my abililities to cope with that special task.

3 - As noticed by specialized investigators (see thei web sites), the job must be done by :

a - A thai citizen

b - A woman

I agree ! Imagine a Thai citizen doing enquiry in Maryland or New Jersey ! ! Hard task.

So : I'll be on site next month, I have some abilities to analyse and synthetize informations. I can offer same service any Private Investigator.

So you can doubt : as said before this is not your problem but mine. This is also the problem of David, who initiated a search for somebody suitable!

As for yourself want can I say ? Critic is easy. Only Art is difficult. So better you shut up also if you aren't voluteer for that task, same I already said to another poster...

FREEMAN

Posted by FREEMAN | August 17, 2004 07:09 PM

Attention to some posters :

As said before I respond to David's request. If one of you sending comments or doubts, better you reply him in a positive manner if you think you are the right man !

2 possible issues : I can't solve it, can't find "who killed and why"... >> no money, no reward.

I find who is guilty with absolute certainty : I will negociate.

Any PI is paid independtly of the result he get or not. This makes a difference.

FREEMAN

Posted by FREEMAN | August 17, 2004 07:31 PM

NICK: "I have some abilities to analyse and synthetize informations."

What? Pass that by me again please.....

I thought ppl went to Ko Samui to have a ###### break & ###### his TG in a beach hut. You?

What a ###### plonker!

Posted by AVID | August 17, 2004 08:29 PM

" I have some abilities to analyse and synthetize informations. I can offer same service any Private Investigator"

so you can 'synythesize information' just as well as any other private investigator? yeah, you sure seem to have the 'abilities'.

ten dollars says freeman will get lost on his way to his hotel room in los.

you ###### dope, both of you can end up in body bags.

and then we're going to have to hear about you and your slapper-girlfriend and how your family wants to find a p.i. to find out who killed you.

i can see the headlines now:

"NOSY TOURIST SLAIN IN KOH SAMUI!"

Posted by toby | August 17, 2004 09:01 PM

I like Samui for diving, sea, sand, sun and sex same you, boys : I'm a normal guy, not Superman. However I have an excellent brain (this is a plus : many guys in LOS having only dicks ), so add this to my usual activities during my stay with my so intellectual GF, on this lovely island is like a touch of spicy, on Thai cuisine. And a brain challenge for a change.

Have you better ideas, gentlemen ?? May be this guy wasn't killed by a Thai, but could have been murdered by a farang as well. This happened sometimes, during hot Full Moon Parties you know...

FREEMAN

Posted by FREEMAN | August 18, 2004 12:03 AM

FREEMAN,

I am sure the comments you have received are out of concern for your welfare.

You sound very naive, and maybe young, I don't know.

The thing is that most of us guys who have been around in big cities and other communities around the world know how dangerous it is sometimes to even try to find out who stole your wallet or ripped you off in some way. In those cases you may be warned off, and I'm sure some of us have had those warnings and backed off.

The guy or guys you will be looking for are definitely killers of men. They have already killed and will kill again if they know you are getting close.

There is no doubt about this. If you get too close, and the killer finds out he WILL kill you and your girlfriend.

Why on earth take that kid of risk? Let the professionals handle - if they care to, and I doubt there will be many takers for that kind of job.

Posted by John U | August 18, 2004 12:50 AM

for the love of christ listen to john u.

intellgence has no bearing in this matter, it all comes down to professional experience. just because you saw one too many episodes of murder she wrote, does not make you in any way a sherlock holmes.

if you try to pull some dumb ass shit in koh samui and something happens to you, it will not generate any sympathy from us.

you keep saying you are qualified to do this job based on the fact that you have an 'excellent brain'.

you have demonstrated your stupidity to us by caliming that you will be able to do this job with no real qualifications of experience.

quit acting like you know something because you don't know shit.

just from dealing with you on this blog i can tell that you have zero street smarts- which has nothing to do with intelligence or how excellent your brain is. you have obviously never lived in any kind of urban area.

common sense supersedes all, you seem to lack a great deal of it.

Posted by toby | August 18, 2004 01:08 AM

freeman,

i don't anything to add to the above posts warning you not to be such a ###### ijit; i just hope your ability to "synthesise informations" will lead you to the conclusion that you ought to just stay right where you are, in your beach chair with your bad paperback. but like you said, it's your problem, and i'll be sure to but your "intellectual" girlfriend a drink or two when i see her in nana after you end up in a body bag of your own.

Posted by nick adams | August 18, 2004 07:43 AM

=================

FREEMAN says "However I have an excellent brain"

=================

Ok - ok - We shall remember to take a good look at it after you have commited suicide by jumping from your ground floor condo with a plastic bag over your head and hands tied behing your back.

Posted by Bowser Nopobum | August 18, 2004 11:41 AM

Mainstream of you guys seems to be so sure ! ! : "The guy or guys you will be looking for are definitely killers of men. They have already killed and will kill again if they know you are getting close". (John U).

I'm neither naive, nor young (I'm 42). I live in Asia since 1998. And travelled worldwide before, on the 5 continents. Nigeria is certainly much more hazardous than Thailand, I think.

I'm not certain this farang was killed by Thais. He could have be murdered by another "tourist" as well. There are more farangs than Thais in Samui. Some information about the victim's personality is necessary prior any investigation, and one of the keys...

So, be positive, and instead of warnings, have a look on the comments of Thai / foreign news et the time this happened. I'm staying in Vietnam for now, and this was not reported. I had a look on news end July : no report here in HCMC news.

FREEMAN

Posted by FREEMAN | August 18, 2004 03:05 PM

Whoever solved a murder case by reading the daily rags?

Posted by Bowser Nopobum | August 18, 2004 04:06 PM

I agree : step by step. First step is "who, where and when". Daily rags from newpapers!

Second step : go ahead, where the action was / is : will be...

I'm pretty sure such cowards a bunch of BKK expats (daily beers and Isaan ######s addicted) won't go there. BKK / Nana § Soi Cow-Boy is much better safe place to them. You guys could have safe cackles in any western pub as well. Better you go home.

FREEMAN

Posted by FREEMAN | August 18, 2004 06:21 PM

Freeman, please tell me you're not an english teacher...

Posted by Tracey Emmin | August 18, 2004 09:27 PM

I am a full time backpacker with a part time English teaching job. How else would I get an intelligent girlfriend?

Posted by FREEMAN | August 19, 2004 09:07 AM

wow.

that's all i can say. where did you guys find this clown?

Posted by toby | August 19, 2004 10:23 AM

Nah, Freeman, you're nowt but a troll trying to sabotage this thread.

I'd say that to your face aswell.

Posted by Tracey Emmin | August 19, 2004 06:00 PM

TRACEY : I'm definitely NOT an English Teacher ! My English is basic... I don't understand slang, you know..

FREEMAN 2 : I'm definitely NOT a backpacker, even part-time. This is not my culture. I like to be clean.

TOBY : you're definitely a ######, and very happy to be so.

-------------------

This was my last reply to your favourite sauce.

Bye-bye. My apologies to David. I suggest him to install a soft-filter. Posters here : a few diamonds in the rough : David, TK, Dean, etc... the rest is a f...ing bunch of sexpats not to meet or visit.

FREEMAN

Posted by FREEMAN | August 20, 2004 03:14 AM

Freeman - i keep hearing yoda's voice when i read your posts.

Hope you can fight like him when u go down to samui...

Posted by Tracey Emmin | August 20, 2004 04:11 AM

Freeman,

Have you come up with any leads yet? If you haven't, maybe a little less time online responding to other posts and little more time hitting the streets!

Tania, how come there aren't 15 posts on this thread with all of your infinite Starbucks wisdom?

Posted by Gimpy1 | August 20, 2004 04:23 AM

Gimpy,

Give my brother a rest, will you? He's just back from a TV bang-fest with new-found mate Dana.

(Snore..)

Tania

Posted by TANIA KWAI | August 20, 2004 08:53 AM

Last, but not least... Start-up that thread was David's request :

"A grieving family needs our help".

Don't forget guys ! I'm good-hearted but experienced adventuror worldwide, I was then offering my "intelligence" at large to David's request : I was then strongly 'www' aggressed by a bunch of cowards sexpats, beer ans pussies addicted, from BKK city ! !

... This is how it looks from here (Saigon HCMC).

OK guys, I'll change Koh-Samui for Koh Phi Phi as well. Scuba diving better, sea, sand sun and sex same-same. Good luck to you in Koh... Soi Cow-Boy § Koh... Nana.

Sawasdee khap !

FREEMAN

Posted by FREEMAN | August 20, 2004 07:21 PM

Numbnuts, how many times u gonna say bye?

Posted by Tracey Ermine | August 21, 2004 03:04 AM 

good stuff eh??

:D thai visa ......eat your heart out.

/ OP's names in original post deleted

see forum rules

Posting another members personal details or web site details is forbidden and will result in being banned.

/thread closed

/moved to kho samui forum

OP can Repost if he adhere's to the forum rules and stop's shouting :o