90 Day Reporting For Non "o" Marriage...required?

Have been looking for the answer to this and I think I have found it...yes it is required. Just want to confirm. I am a couple of days over my first 90 day period on my 1 year extension , and it occured to me that I may have to report. Also, I have moved to another address. I am and have been in Chiang Mai since the application and approval. Can anybody confirm? TM47? Should I bring up the address change at this time? Thanks for the help.

If you have a 12 month extension of stay (not a Visa) you have to report after any stay of more than 90 days. Yes you will have to report in Chiang Mai. You have 7 days either side of the date to do it.

It is also a legal requirement to report a change of address within 24 hours but is rarely enforced.

In a former post (what I now can not find any more) I wrote that I never reported after 90 days. I’m already now on my 3rd 1 year extension of stay on a Non-B. To get a re entry permit I went to the Immigration at Samutprakarn. I have taken a guy from the company with me to clear up the mass.

Finally it was like this: The TM.47 you will find in the drawer over there and never mind the past, just do it from right now!

Edited by pit101