Everton Pub In Bkk?

barkingSane

Hi all,

I want to watch the Everton :o V Man Utd FA Cup semi on Sunday. Which Bangkok pub is best for a bit of blue support?

Most pubs will have the majority of people wanting Everton to win on the basis that everyone that doesnt support ManU will be supporting them, so try and avoid the ManU pubs i dont know where they are but someone on here must.

Good luck to Everton this year i hope you win the cup.

Hi all,

I want to watch the Everton :o V Man Utd FA Cup semi on Sunday. Which Bangkok pub is best for a bit of blue support?

Dont think True Sports are showing the FA cup this year. ESPN has it all over s/e asia but excluding Thailand. The only place I know that shows it in Bangkok is the Man Utd Cafe on Sukhumvit Soi11.

Hi all,

Dont think True Sports are showing the FA cup this year. ESPN has it all over s/e asia but excluding Thailand. The only place I know that shows it in Bangkok is the Man Utd Cafe on Sukhumvit Soi11.

See This thread!

I'd say the "Pickled Liver" is a better place. The Penalty Spot has a cheap, plasticy feel to it & is more like an American Sports Bar that an English Pub in my opinion.

It's named after George best & is a total football pub - the real football that is - the one played with feet.

The pub is very English inside and will be showing the final on Saturday on their many screens. Go there - if you are a football fan you will love it.

It's on Soi 11. Walk up the Soi & turn left into the little sub-soi either at Cheap Charlies bar or just after 7-11, both entrances to the sub soi get you to the pub.

Hi all,

There is a Bangkok Everton Supporters Club, they were on the Blue Kipper site a short while ago. All young Thais which is nice to see (so they're not all shallow glory hunters who don't realise there is life outside the "big" 4), but they don't look like alehouse wallahs and don't say where they watch the blues.

Hi all,

There is a Bangkok Everton Supporters Club, they were on the Blue Kipper site a short while ago. All young Thais which is nice to see (so they're not all shallow glory hunters who don't realise there is life outside the "big" 4), but they don't look like alehouse wallahs and don't say where they watch the blues.

Only Fans probably because Chang Sponsor them...

Hi all,

Only Fans probably because Chang Sponsor them...

But if it educates them into not supporting either of the red sh7te clubs then its got to be a good thing.

I usually think Thais support whoever theyve bet on.

I don't know anywhere that sells Bitter

but seriously I hope you beat those scum

??? Liverpool fan cheering for Everton :o

I would support anyone against manure so don't read anything into it, with you not being English and never having been a regular match goer I don't expect you to understand the politics involved.

That said there will be no cheering for the bitters, just a hope that they win

I would support anyone against manure so don't read anything into it, with you not being English and never having been a regular match goer I don't expect you to understand the politics involved.

:o Speaking of which, I was at Villa Park on Sunday sitting with the home supporters: groan when you want to cheer, cheer when you want to groan :D

Everton were brilliant. If Fellaini and Pienaar play like that again on Sunday...

:o Speaking of which, I was at Villa Park on Sunday sitting with the home supporters: groan when you want to cheer, cheer when you want to groan :D

Everton were brilliant. If Fellaini and Pienaar play like that again on Sunday...

:D I have never been good at that and usually end up getting moved to the liverpool supporters, I normally give my self away in the first few minutes :D

I don't know how you managed sitting with all those people with the same speech impediment :D

HUH ???????

Barbican, Silom Soi Thaniya - Kilkenny

Bulls Head Suk Soi 33/1 - Kilkenny/Tetley

Witchs Tavern - Suk Soi 55 - Kilkenny/Tetley/Leffe

Pickled Liver, The Swann, The Ship Inn, The Dubliner, Molly Malones, Robin Hood etc. etc.

There's loads of pubs that sell Bitter in Bangkok

??? Liverpool fan cheering for Everton :o

That said there will be no cheering for the bitters, just a hope that they win

Guess your right red, if say Man City was playing LP in the FA Cup this weekend, I guess I would have to cheer for City. But as we know, this will never happen so I guess its hard to be in your shoes at the moment. :D

HUH ???????

Pickled Liver, The Swann, The Ship Inn, The Dubliner, Molly Malones, Robin Hood etc. etc.

you misunderstand :o

Everton fans are bitter about liverpools success and blame all their failures on Liverpool, Liverpool fans refer to everton and everton fans as 'The Bitters". They also regularly use the phrase "ifithandtofbeenfor" when making excuses for their faliures. The one used most reguarly is "ifithandtofbeenforheysel" where they blame us for missing out on the european cup and causing their slide into obscurity

HUH ???????

you misunderstand :o

Everton fans are bitter about liverpools success and blame all their failures on Liverpool, Liverpool fans refer to everton and everton fans as 'The Bitters". They also regularly use the phrase "ifithandtofbeenfor" when making excuses for their faliures. The one used most reguarly is "ifithandtofbeenforheysel" where they blame us for missing out on the european cup and causing their slide into obscurity

HUH ???????

you misunderstand :D

well, for this weekend at least, it appears the only one's facing obscurity are the red half of LP. :o

will be shouting for the toffees this weekend. 95% of evertonians have been a credit to the city over the last 20 years, and i will always value a scouse club more than.....well you get me drift.

come on you scouse blues!!!!

no need for that lad, not after the last few days, they will make their feelings known on sunday and no doubt so will their mancs. im sure youll prefer what the blues do!!