Anthonyr1 Is Famous! 555 (^_^)v

BigBikeBKK

Dudes!

Check out page 104 of the current Ride Thailand Magazine- is that not our very own AnthonyR1 in the top right picture?

Wow- and I have his pants! Wonder what they'd fetch on eBay? :D:D:o

Happy Trails!

Tony

You still keeping mementos..

Let it go..

Dudes!

Check out page 104 of the current Ride Thailand Magazine- is that not our very own AnthonyR1 in the top right picture?

Wow- and I have his pants! Wonder what they'd fetch on eBay? :D:D:o

Happy Trails!

Tony

You still keeping mementos..

Let it go..

I love Anthony's pants, I'll never sell 'em! Hee hee HeeHee.gif

AntR1RideThaiMag1.jpg

Hiya Bard,

I got a cam that's quite similar in style to your Panasonic.

I got the Sanyo Xacti which packs an 8 megapixel camera with VGA 60 FPS MPEG-4, records to SD cards, and is waterproof to 1.5m

Been meaning to go down to Gadget Trend and get some RAM Mounts so that I can attach it to the bike and hopefully get some good video.

Hopefully I won't drop it like I did the last one! :o

DeadCameraFrt.jpg

555! :D

Tony is the new cam shock proof as well, just as the last one?

Unfortunately the JVC Video Cam that I brought on the SSR Epic Ride was NOT shock proof which was really too bad, because man the boys hammed it up nicely when they thought they were being recorded and it would have been awesome footage. :D

The JVC recorded to a hard drive, the new camera records to memory card, so hopefully it will be fairly shock and vibration resistant. If not I might ask you to grab one of those Panasonics when you pass through Singapore :o

Happy Trails!

Tony

Well if anyone want some of those cheap Panasonic SD card cameras let me know, I pass by Singapore the 27th on my way home, so I can pick up more of them. Cannot exactly remember the price but it was above 200 and less than 300 Singapore Dollars including SD card, bag, cables, SD Card Reader and software.

It has wind noise canceling which is handy.

So if someone want one let me know and I will tag along on my way home.

Cheers Bard

Well if anyone want some of those cheap Panasonic SD card cameras let me know, I pass by Singapore the 27th on my way home, so I can pick up more of them. Cannot exactly remember the price but it was above 200 and less than 300 Singapore Dollars including SD card, bag, cables, SD Card Reader and software.

Cheers Bard

As per my post on the lounge.

Please slot me in for one of these cameras.

Will pay in cold hard cash when I see you.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers Bard

Hi Bard,

even if we haven't met yet, I certainly would appreciate if you could get one for me as well,

thanks,

Gerhard

...I gladly sort out the payment over a nice cold beer tongue_smile.gif

OK I'll pick up 2 cameras in Singapore, I dual posted in the lounge for you travelmate.

so

Travelmate - 1

Gerhard - 1

no worries guys, will do...

I am limited to one more in my hand luggage...

Cheers Bard

OK I'll pick up 2 cameras in Singapore, I dual posted in the lounge for you travelmate.

so

Travelmate - 1

Gerhard - 1

no worries guys, will do...

I am limited to one more in my hand luggage...

Cheers Bard

Thanks Bard. Will look forward to it.

I Will be in Bankok in the Yamaha show room on Monday 27th lunch time if you guys want to get the camera fast, if not I will be back in Bangkok later in the week to get my rear set mounted and the 520 R&T gearing conversion done, plus some other goodies. So if you guys want it fast you can meet me at Yamaha the 27th if not I can send it or meet up later, will bring along the receipt in S$ for you guys so you can use for your accounting or what have you.

Cheers Bard