Yellow Fever Vaccine In Phuket

onenoise

Not sure about Phuket,

immagration in Bangkok have a international vaccination center, so thats where i had mine done, i think it cost 300 baht if i remember correctly.

Bhunrangrad hospital told me to go there and have it done.

Geordie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Sir Burr,

I'm heading to Zambia for work and I'll need the Yellow Fever Vaccination, exactly where (or at least a direction) can I find the clinic at Phuket Airport to get the Vaccine? Do you have a direct contact number?

I cannot remember the Number but its in International arrivals you will have to get permission to walk through. A very Nice Government Doctor has the Vaccinations although he will make you write out your own book all for about THB500 Only place on Phuket that you can get it done. I got it because I work in Angola get Thai wife or Girlfriend to speak to Local Hospital they have number Sorry I am in Angola at the moment cannot help with number.

Sir Burr/McFarang,

Just to report back here for anyone in the future. I went to the Phuket Airport but there was no doctor to be found in the First Aid Clinic at the time and they asked me to come back on Monday. They also gave me a phone number of a man from the Immigration Office in Phuket Town, I've just came back from the Immigration Office now, I got the Yellow Fever Vaccination and Yellow Card/Book for 550 Baht and all done in about 10 minutes.

I'm not sure if I can post the phone number of the guy on the forum so I won't but just head out to the Immigration office if you require this. Below are the Office's GPS Co-Ordinates which I got from Google Earth, its on Phuket Road near the Saphin Hin.

7.52'.12.23" N

98.23'37.93" E

I'm not too familiar with GPS Co-Ordinates so if I have listed them incorrectly can someone please correct them.

** When you go out there you will need your passport and also one photocopy of your passport.

• 2 years later...

Sir Burr/McFarang,

Just to report back here for anyone in the future. I went to the Phuket Airport but there was no doctor to be found in the First Aid Clinic at the time and they asked me to come back on Monday. They also gave me a phone number of a man from the Immigration Office in Phuket Town, I've just came back from the Immigration Office now, I got the Yellow Fever Vaccination and Yellow Card/Book for 550 Baht and all done in about 10 minutes.

I'm not sure if I can post the phone number of the guy on the forum so I won't but just head out to the Immigration office if you require this. Below are the Office's GPS Co-Ordinates which I got from Google Earth, its on Phuket Road near the Saphin Hin.

7.52'.12.23" N

98.23'37.93" E

I'm not too familiar with GPS Co-Ordinates so if I have listed them incorrectly can someone please correct them.

** When you go out there you will need your passport and also one photocopy of your passport.

Thanks for the Info....

Just got the word off too Angola in January need this done as well....

I got everything else as vaccinations go at Phuket International six shots at one visit ouch,,,

they said go to airport for the yellow fever shot part of the WHO program for Thailand...

Phuket town better for me....

Hi Sir Burr.....you in Africa now ??? Hows the currey and roti mate???