Mau Tours

getgoin

. For your information: Mau Tours - Globe Trek Thailand A large number of people experienced problems dealing with Mau Tours and so should beware of dealing with them under their new name. They have opened under a new name and at a new address: Globe Trek Thailand, 111 Inthawarorot Road, Tambon Prasing, Muang, Chiang Mai 5000 Tel 053 276244

. For your information: Mau Tours - Globe Trek Thailand A large number of people experienced problems dealing with Mau Tours and so should beware of dealing with them under their new name. They have opened under a new name and at a new address: Globe Trek Thailand, 111 Inthawarorot Road, Tambon Prasing, Muang, Chiang Mai 5000 Tel 053 276244

Can you substantiate this 100%?

If so, this deserves to be pinned, because A LOT of forum and non forum members lost A LOT of money and suffered heartbeak over Mau!!

I just read about it in newsletter. I never used them.

With a glut of travel agents it might be worth giving this one a wide berth.....on the other hand if it cannot be substantiated I guess it's not fair.

Up to individuals to make up their own minds.

With a glut of travel agents it might be worth giving this one a wide berth.....on the other hand if it cannot be substantiated I guess it's not fair.

And if they lose money or are screwed in the process "som num naa" :o:D

And if they lose money or are screwed in the process "som num naa" :D:D

Would be nice if someone spray painted MAU TOURS BEWARE on the new establishment in the dead of night :D Just joking in case anyone thinks its a good idea :o

Edited by FarangCravings