Kindergarden In Si Racha Area

Green19

I'm currently in the Si Racha area, my family should join me shortly. I'm looking for an english speaking kindergarden for my 3 yr. old daughter and a family oriented sub- division/housing development with a pool. Anybody know if this is available here or will I be better off looking in the Pattaya area and driving the extra distance to work each day? Thanks for any local knowledge.

I'm currently in the Si Racha area, my family should join me shortly. I'm looking for an english speaking kindergarden for my 3 yr. old daughter and a family oriented sub- division/housing development with a pool. Anybody know if this is available here or will I be better off looking in the Pattaya area and driving the extra distance to work each day? Thanks for any local knowledge.

My experience is with the pattaya area as that is where I live. My husband works in rayong and we chose to live in pattaya for the schools and local activities for the family. There are a number of english speaking schools in pattya. We looked at montesorri and the regents. We ultimately chose regents because montesorri only goes through kindergarten and my son is already 5. I didn't want to have to change schools while we were here. There is an american international school out here but it is a bit of ways out of pattaya and we wanted to live closer to pattaya. I've heard nothing but good things about it though. We live in east pattaya, east of sukemvit rd. It's quieter over here and there are alot of housing developments that are nice and family friendly. We are 15-20 minutes outside central pattaya, 10 minutes from the regents school and 30-40 minutes from where my husband works. We've had to juggle a bit with one driver but so far the location of the house has been very good with regards to getting everyone where they need to be every day.

I also want to add that pattaya is not too far from sri racha. We went to the tiger zoo this week and it took just 30 minutes or so to get back home. So you could totally live on the eastern side of pattaya and be within a reasonable driving distance to sri racha.

Good luck!