Can Someone Please Help Me Translate This Into Thai?

inmemorylsx

Hello.

I would like to post a message on my blog and I don't speak Thai.

Can someone translate this for me into Thai?

I appreciate it.

3 years ago we had a very sad tragedy but I want to thank the following for their professionalism and kindness;

1. Phuket Police Station

2. Vachira Phuket Hospital

3. Connect Tour Staff

4. 20 guests on this tour that day

5. Professionals related to Koh Khai, in Phang Nga Bay

The caring and professional assistance is truly appreciated and reminds me of what really makes Phuket a wonderful place, the people.

May Phuket have years of happiness, beauty and continued growth.

Thank you!

Edited by inmemorylsx

3 years ago we had a very sad tragedy but I want to thank the following for their professionalism and kindness;

3 ปีที่แล้วเราได้ประสบเหตุอันน่าเศร้าสะเทือนใจ ข้าพเจ้าขอขอบพระคุณมา ณ ที่นี้สำหรับความเมตตาและการปฏิบัติหน้าที่อย่างเป็นมืออาชีพยิ่งขององค์กรและบุคคลดังต่อไปนี้

1. Phuket Police Station

สถานีตำรวจภูธรจังหวัดภูเก็ต

โรงพยาบาลวชิระภูเก็ต

3. Connect Tour Staff

เจ้าหน้าที่บริษัท คอนเน็คต์ ทัวร์ (you should check actual thai spelling of this company name if possible)

ลูกทัวร์ 20 ท่านในวันเกิดเหตุ

ผู้ประกอบวิชาชีพที่เกี่ยวข้องกับเกาะไข่ แห่งอ่าวพังงา

The caring and professional assistance is truly appreciated and reminds me of what really makes Phuket a wonderful place, the people.

ข้าพเจ้ารุู้สึกซาบซึ้งใจเป็นอย่างยิ่งสำหรับการเอาใจไส่และความช่วยเหลือของแต่ละท่าน ซึ่งทำให้ข้าพเจ้าตระหนักว่า สิ่งที่ทำให้ภูเก็ตเป็นสถานที่น่าอัศจรรย์และน่าอยู่มากที่สุด ก็คือคนภูเก็ตนี่แหละ

ภูเก็ตจงคงไว้ซึ่งความสุข ความงดงาม และการเจริญรุ่งเรืองตลอดไป

This is a Westerner's translation. I'm confident that the meaning will be conveyed; nonetheless, a native speaker is bound to approach the translation differently.

All the best.

3 ปีที่แล้วเราได้ประสบเหตุอันน่าเศร้าสะเทือนใจ ข้าพเจ้าขอขอบพระคุณมา ณ ที่นี้สำหรับความเมตตาและการปฏิบัติหน้าที่อย่างเป็นมืออาชีพยิ่งขององค์กรและบุคคลดังต่อไปนี้

1. Phuket Police Station

โรงพยาบาลวชิระภูเก็ต

3. Connect Tour Staff

เจ้าหน้าที่บริษัท คอนเน็คต์ ทัวร์ (you should check actual thai spelling of this company name if possible)

ข้าพเจ้ารุู้สึกซาบซึ้งใจเป็นอย่างยิ่งสำหรับการเอาใจไส่และความช่วยเหลือของแต่ละท่าน ซึ่งทำให้ข้าพเจ้าตระหนักว่า สิ่งที่ทำให้ภูเก็ตเป็นสถานที่น่าอัศจรรย์และน่าอยู่มากที่สุด ก็คือคนภูเก็ตนี่แหละ

ภูเก็ตจงคงไว้ซึ่งความสุข ความงดงาม และการเจริญรุ่งเรืองตลอดไป

This is a Westerner's translation. I'm confident that the meaning will be conveyed; nonetheless, a native speaker is bound to approach the translation differently.

All the best.

Thank you very much.

That was very sweet of you and I truly appreciate it.

1. Phuket Police Station

โรงพยาบาลวชิระภูเก็ต

3. Connect Tour Staff

ข้าพเจ้ารู้สึกซาบซึ้งใจเป็นอย่างยิ่งสำหรับการเอาใจใส่และความช่วยเหลือของแต่ละท่าน ซึ่งทำให้ข้าพเจ้าตระหนักว่า สิ่งที่ทำให้ภูเก็ตเป็นสถานที่น่าอัศจรรย์และน่าอยู่มากที่สุด ก็คือคนภูเก็ตนี่แหละ

ขอให้ภูเก็ตจงคงไว้ซึ่งความสุข ความงดงาม และความเจริญรุ่งเรืองตลอดไป

All the best.

Aanon,

Your translation is excellent! I'm not sure if I could do it better than you. :o

I hope you don't mind me correcting some typos.

Edited by yoot

1. Phuket Police Station

โรงพยาบาลวชิระภูเก็ต

3. Connect Tour Staff

ข้าพเจ้ารู้สึกซาบซึ้งใจเป็นอย่างยิ่งสำหรับการเอาใจใส่และความช่วยเหลือของแต่ละท่าน ซึ่งทำให้ข้าพเจ้าตระหนักว่า สิ่งที่ทำให้ภูเก็ตเป็นสถานที่น่าอัศจรรย์และน่าอยู่มากที่สุด ก็คือคนภูเก็ตนี่แหละ

ขอให้ภูเก็ตจงคงไว้ซึ่งความสุข ความงดงาม และความเจริญรุ่งเรืองตลอดไป

All the best.

Aanon,

Your translation is excellent! I'm not sure if I could do it better than you. :o

I hope you don't mind me correcting some typos.

Thanks for the corrections and the encouraging words, Yoot.