Two Wheeled Kubota Tractors

nam-thip

Can anyone give me a link that shows pictures of two wheeled tractors and associated spares?

I’ve been to the Kubuta Thai company web-site but it doesn’t show what i want to see.

I’ve also tried a couple of links posted on Thai visa but again i cannot find what i'm looking for.

It's pictures of spares rather than the tractor itself I want to view as I’ve promised to buy some spares for my ladies fathers Kwai lek but I haven’t a clue what I’ve offered to pay for and at what cost even though I know I won’t be ripped off it would be nice to have an understanding of what I’m buying.

For one even though he has a Kwai lek he doesnt have a fixture for ploughing/turning his soil ready for rice planting and has to pay a neighbour to do it for him.

I live in the Pattaya area is there anywhere local to me that sells two wheeled tractors or Kwai lek as my misses calls them.

Hello nam-thip, in a thread about post hole attachments for big tractors i gave a phone number for a place, that sold sea-gold Thai made tractors, they also sell several models of small tractors, ploughs and parts, can't find it know, but the P/N starts 044-. I'll try to get it this afternoon when I go to town for supplies.

rice555

Hello nam-thip, sorry I misread your post, I bough a 2 disk with colter for around Bt.1,000 about 6-7 years ago, a 2 disk furrower w/gauge wheels for row crops, Bt.1,300.

There a loads of small shops that have these and other attachments, I think a meter wide finger rake for rice bed is Bt.600.

There's also water pumps, 3"-6" that mount on the frame instead of the long auger pumps.

A 2 row corn planter w/fertilizer hoppers was Bt.2,600.

rice555

Hello nam-thip, try this number:044 266 888, I got 2 of my 4 attachments here. They are a Kubuta dealer and sell iron buffalo's.

My BIL stopped doing 80-90 rai of rice and now 8 just for food, he uses the 2 disc for ploughing and then the rake for paddy's.

If you need a picture of a plough, PM me an e-mail address to send it to, my picture usage here in max'ed

out.

rice555

Go here to see some of there tractors. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Post-Hole-Diggers-t190710.html

Hello nam-thip, try this number:044 266 888, I got 2 of my 4 attachments here. They are a Kubuta dealer and sell iron buffalo's.

My BIL stopped doing 80-90 rai of rice and now 8 just for food, he uses the 2 disc for ploughing and then the rake for paddy's.

If you need a picture of a plough, PM me an e-mail address to send it to, my picture usage here in max'ed

out.

rice555

Go here to see some of there tractors. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Post-Hole-Diggers-t190710.html

Hello rice555 I will also make note.

Thanks!

:o

Ok guy’s thanks for advice and info.

The walk behind tractor or Kwai Lek attachment has now been purchased, at the moment it's preparing the rice fields after being tractor ploughed.

The misses tells me it has three wheels and a 6 pronged rake as best i can understand.

The cost brand new was 3000 baht.

Me and the misses went halves.

Ok guy’s thanks for advice and info.

The walk behind tractor or Kwai Lek attachment has now been purchased, at the moment it's preparing the rice fields after being tractor ploughed.

The misses tells me it has three wheels and a 6 pronged rake as best i can understand.

The cost brand new was 3000 baht.

Me and the misses went halves.

Correction to my last post.

The way my misses described what papa bought I visualised a three wheeled soil turner or whatever its officially called with some spiked prongs at the back that help break the soil down once turned but when she saw the photo of the spiked implement that Gary A posted she said “papa already have that one”

I now realise that what we bought was only the three wheeled attachment which gary calls a plough.

You learn something everyday, then again my misses is not exactly gifted when it comes to explaining anything as has been proven on a number of occasions previously.

That’s why I wanted to look at some pictures then I could have her point out what her papa needed.

We got there in the end.